Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To early for me to take a side but I will say no teaser site is a little disappointing if thats the way it stays.

More Scareactor Roles:

Mummified Corpse - Sprung 1. (had the room Museum Hallway)
Chainsaw #3 - Hollywood
Chainsaw - New York
Doc - Tent 1
Bed Clothes - Jaws
Valedictorian- Jaws
Pumpkinhead - Hollywood
Chucky - Hollywood

Here are my guesses with what we currently know:

Hollywood SZ: Tribute to HHN
Jaws House: Nightmare on Elm Street returns
Sprung Tent 1 House: Mummy house returns
Shrek Alley SZ: Greek Mythology

Last edited:
I would agree with you on all those. It looks like the Mummy is back, Hollywood is going to be another scarezone similar to last years' drive in with just a bunch of random characters.

But what makes you think Freddy is back? That house is too epic for Jaws queue.

But what makes you think Freddy is back? That house is too epic for Jaws queue.

Well from what we know, that's what I'm guessing. The construction site has burnt wood and people have been casted as students and bed clothes. Burnt wood could have to do with Freddy's death, students are usually his victims plus there is the classroom scene in the movies, and lastly, bed clothes makes me think of Freddy attacking people in their sleep.

I could be dead wrong but that's what I'm going with for now.

Another Permit, from HHNRumors:
Permits get reviewed multiple times before they are perfected. During this review cycle only one scene name has made it out into the open. I have a feeling that next year the scene names will be coded and we will be out of luck. But until then, we can enjoy the leaks that slip through the cracks. Add this to the list of scene names.

Sprung 2
Scene 6 - Military Storage

Also, another scareactor role:
Body #2 - Parade Building (Building 79)

I would agree with you on all those. It looks like the Mummy is back, Hollywood is going to be another scarezone similar to last years' drive in with just a bunch of random characters.

It seems to be more of the scarezone they had there for Sweet 16. They already have Chucky, Pumpkin Head, Mary Shaw, and Queen of Hearts. All are characters that we have seen before in some way or another.

We wont have any movie base charcters this yr nor movie houses.

So the casting of Pumpkinhead, Chucky, and Mary Shaw are all false? I trust you but where did this come from? It seems a little odd to me. :shrug:

On another note, the house in Sprung Tent 2 is making more sense with the new permit. We now know that it will have:

- Facade
Scene 3 - Observation Deck
Scene 6 - Military Storage

Last edited:
So the casting of Pumpkinhead, Chucky, and Mary Shaw are all false? I trust you but where did this come from? It seems a little odd to me. :shrug:
Every consecutive year since 2006 we've had something directly movie related (and many more years in between we've had movie houses). Psycho, The Mummy, People Under the Stars, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw, The Thing, etc. Not to mention the multiple houses and scarezones that are based off movies but don't have a direct tie to them (Containment, Deadtropolis, etc). This as well, is rumored to be a reunion year (which many people scoffed at and denied up until recently with the website update) but movies are hard integrated into HHN. The fact of the matter is more evidence points towards there being atleast 1 direct movie link (i.e. scarezone or house, wether it be a sequel or rehash) than there being NO direct movie links.

Every consecutive year since 2006 we've had something directly movie related (and many more years in between we've had movie houses). Psycho, The Mummy, People Under the Stars, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw, The Thing, etc. Not to mention the multiple houses and scarezones that are based off movies but don't have a direct tie to them (Containment, Deadtropolis, etc). This as well, is rumored to be a reunion year (which many people scoffed at and denied up until recently with the website update) but movies are hard integrated into HHN. The fact of the matter is more evidence points towards there being atleast 1 direct movie link (i.e. scarezone or house, wether it be a sequel or rehash) than there being NO direct movie links.

That's what I was thinking. It just seems really odd to think there will be absolutely nothing related to movies this year.

That's what I was thinking. It just seems really odd to think there will be absolutely nothing related to movies this year.
If it's a reunion year (which albeit still hasn't had 100% confirmation) I will be seriously surprised if there isn't a movie house or ScareZone .

We sorta have the rights to the characters you said since they are Universal own and that might be the only place for a movie character...

What I'm saying we wont have another NLC, SAW, or any popular license this yr. We have had yrs where there was no movie related house unless you knew the movie it was based on.

I think old characters will help welcome us into a new era of darkness,

There will be a movie based house: Percy Jackson and the Temple of Poseidon :lol:

With the return of the water vortex :lol:

Seriously, its pretty much confirmed by casting leaks that the Mummy will be in Sprung 1, there is one movie house. There are a bunch of movie characters as well as former HHN characters in front of Mel's and/or Hollywood.

Seriously, its pretty much confirmed by casting leaks that the Mummy will be in Sprung 1, there is one movie house.

I beg to differ. Seriously, I wouldn't say anything is even remotely confirmed up until there is a full site update or something that holds a little more water than the role descriptions. You should really take any of these "castings" with a huge grain of salt, seeing as it's user submitted AND anonymous which means that anybody could be a troll and just make some **** up.

Another "update" from Universal on Facebook:

Two decades of diabolical icons. Two decades of preying on the fears and nightmares of millions of people. Twenty years of horror.

For 24 nights this fall, Universal Studios Florida will be home to all-new haunted houses, inescapable scarezones, hundreds of frightening “scareactors” and live shows. Guests will be immersed in the horrors of years’ past and introduced to brand-new frights.

^Thats what we've read before, nothing new, where the hell is a site update!