Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think all the time, energy and promo dollars are being sucked into the Wizarding World this year so HHN updates will be late and quite possibly not as elaborate. Okay by me, as long as they don't skimp on the houses and scare zones.

I think all the time, energy and promo dollars are being sucked into the Wizarding World this year so HHN updates will be late and quite possibly not as elaborate. Okay by me, as long as they don't skimp on the houses and scare zones.

Actually HHN has a different budget... They will go all out like they do every yr, this is there biggest money making event and they know it.

They will release more stuff as it gets closer, we just gotta be patient about it.

Well most updates were done on Wednesdays, so we need to keep an eye out tommorrow around 5 or 6 pm and see what happens.

Well most updates were done on Wednesdays, so we need to keep an eye out tommorrow around 5 or 6 pm and see what happens.

Actually they can update the site anytime during the week. I've follow the site build up since 05 and since then it happens when you least expect it. It was only 08 and 09 they announce a sorta timeline... 08 they said check the site at 12am, and in 09 roddy said the same thing.. beyond that it happen at random times of the day.

It's working for me too! There's still no hints for this year though.

EDIT: New ticket options for sale!

Frequent Fear Plus Pass, Frequent Fear Pass With Express Access and Frequent Fear Plus Pass With Express Access.

Last edited:
It's working for me too! There's still no hints for this year though.

EDIT: New ticket options for sale!

Frequent Fear Plus Pass, Frequent Fear Pass With Express Access and Frequent Fear Plus Pass With Express Access.

Was just looking at that. Very very interesting. I'm thinking FFP w/ Express, if the price is right! Very exciting....... but to be honest, that's unfortunate for single night visitors, and I could understand them being upset that people who are coming almost nightly will be skipping them in line......

Several possible scareactor roles revealed, from HHNRumors:

Well that was fast, with auditions yesterday it was bound to happen sooner or later. Two roles and locations for scarezones have been outed to the public by some very brave scareactors. Typically scarezones are the last to leak since they can be changed somewhat easily. . Here is what has leaked so far:
• Con Artist #13 - Mels
• Queen Of Hearts - Hollywood
• Chainsaw #1, Cast A - Hollywood Streets (source: modelmayhem)
• Dead Cheerleader - Hollywood
• Siren #7 - Shrek Street

Also from Twitter and Facebook:
  • Cyclops
  • Mary Shaw Cast B in Hollywood
  • Stilts in Hollywood
  • Willow Hut #4 in Kidzone

Last edited:
A few comments --

The new ticket options seem like a great idea, and if that Frequent Fear Pass Plus w/ Express is at the right price I'll have to get one. Sounds like the perfect ticket for me.

The recently revealed role names draw some suspicion from me. It seems pretty clear we'll have some sort of Greek Mythology zone in the Shrek area as rumored, but what of this Hollywood mishmash? Sounds like a bunch of assorted characters with little to do with another... dead cheerleader, stilts, chainsaw, Mary Shaw...?

While the new site's archives are nice, this pretty much confirms we have no "mystery" site this year. A tad disappointing but I'll deal. In other news, while Bloody Mary IS mentioned by name once, her image does not appear. A sign of things to come (or not to come)?

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Didnt universal NOT renew the rights? Or am i thinking of something else.

You are thinking of Bloody Mary, that's Mary Shaw of Dead Silence.

So Hollywood is all but confirmed to be a HHN history SZ.

Yeah, the different Frequent Fear Passes are great. I hope the price for the Frequent Fear Plus Pass isn't too pricey.

I know some people aren't entirely thrilled about all this Greek Mythology stuff, but I'm very intrigued and think it's an awesome idea.

I am loving because of 2 reasons. One, this nothing like Sweet 16. They are going to show HHN's history, however in an original way.

2, the greek mythology stuff could be really cool. If done correctly. However it just me, or is the feeling I am getting from this lantern very Terra Cruentus like.

However it just me, or is the feeling I am getting from this lantern very Terra Cruentus like.

I'm definitely getting a Terra Queen vibe from the new home page.

On a slightly different note, has anyone gotten a text from Universal yet about HHN? I remember last year they texted us early to renew the texting service. This year, nothing so far. Hopefully they are continuing it this year.