Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i seriously think uni is defin involve wit this cause they know people will go to extreme measure to grab any news and views on this year event and i also have a hunch that they also renew the rights for bm and that they playing this ohh we didnt renew the rights game to fool us which i dont find any new surprise and that at the last min like always universal once again fool the minds i may sound crazy or just not thinking straight but it just a possiblity also why else would they renew L.T. DOMAIN if that has to do with BM

i seriously think uni is defin involve wit this cause they know people will go to extreme measure to grab any news and views on this year event and i also have a hunch that they also renew the rights for bm and that they playing this ohh we didnt renew the rights game to fool us which i dont find any new surprise and that at the last min like always universal once again fool the minds i may sound crazy or just not thinking straight but it just a possiblity also why else would they renew L.T. DOMAIN if that has to do with BM

All of these come to mind.
:doh::shrug::confused::huh:

Who ever Shimeru is. He /or She is a ______________ (Insert insult word here).

Anyway, :focus:

Last edited:

Ummm, Universal does not cheap out for HHN... most definitely. News and views for BM(I don't recall...) its not for the Legendary Truth Domain name. (Legendary Truth is LT.) Legendary Truth was a clue game. Thus, confirming the new clue based games for this year. Sorta. LT domain redirects to Halloween Horror Nights official. (now.) The website will be up soon for this year. New tiny clues! Keep checking back. :thumbs:

Huh? :blank:

yeah i know it was way off the books and didnt make any sense but hell it was worth a shot but someone on horrornightnightmares.com saw the park van that was park in diaster area out of spot and actually got a really close up shot of the pic i guess it wasnt a prop after all but too me it look kinda dirty and stuff like universal has plans for it

Click the link in my latest fast post and you'll see what I mean. It goes a little too fast but I love the new look, but I adore it to the maximum.

Here's an image of when the sideshow changes. With contrast.

Just keep close. http://yfrog.com/evscr5397095j Once again, that's Screamhouse 2002.

Here's a direct link again with the same clue. http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1574/scr5547317.jpg

New haunts aren't the same as relatively newer haunts with sponsorship.

Last edited:
Just keep close. http://yfrog.com/evscr5397095j Once again, that's Screamhouse 2002.
That's Screamhouse Resurrection circa 2006, not the 2002 edition.

This:
sk_hhn_3.jpg

...is Screamhouse 2002.

Reactions: The_Bled