Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well that pretty much confirms it, great find!!!:rep:

Great find. Oh-well, at least Universal didn't book something this year stupid for a sideshow like Adam Lambert or the "she bangs" guy.

Hey there, I love Adam Lambert! But definitely agree that he would never fit anywhere NEAR Halloween Horror Nights. Now, as for William Hung, he could really have his own house- ultimate scare win!

I liked the 1st year they had the Freak Show better. It was only Brushwood half the nights. The other nights they had booked other acts. I thought that was much better.

I agree Jake, I loved the sideshow they had in the Pet Theater moreso over a cheesy magic show IMHO.

I just hope they DONT bring back Robosaurus, please spare us this waste of time. They probably can't anyways since Rockit goes right through where it would come out anyways.

I agree Jake, I loved the sideshow they had in the Pet Theater moreso over a cheesy magic show IMHO.

I just hope they DONT bring back Robosaurus, please spare us this waste of time. They probably can't anyways since Rockit goes right through where it would come out anyways.

I think they learned there lesson, Robosaurus belongs with the monster truck crowd and not the HHN crowd. Now if they were to ever have a Universal Arkansas.....

He's more adult funny magic, and not serious magic like a Lance Burton or Criss Angel.

Criss Angel would perfectly fit into the theme, but he would have come a lot cheaper before his whole Mindfreak stardom. Now, his prima donna ass doesn't leave Vegas for anything cause of his contract with Cirque Du Soleil.

Well i prefer Bushwood than RHPS and Bushwood is more for any audience as RHPS is only for the fans of the movie as most of the GP who goes in isn't... So ill be happy that he will be featured in this years event ill be sure to catch one of his showings...

Well i prefer Bushwood than RHPS and Bushwood is more for any audience as RHPS is only for the fans of the movie as most of the GP who goes in isn't... So ill be happy that he will be featured in this years event ill be sure to catch one of his showings...

I'm pretty sure more people like RHPS than Bushwood, RHPS is a staple show that's been at HHN for many years already.

Criss Angel would perfectly fit into the theme, but he would have come a lot cheaper before his whole Mindfreak stardom. Now, his prima donna ass doesn't leave Vegas for anything cause of his contract with Cirque Du Soleil.

Definalty fits the theme. All though if Universal booked him, we would be buying tickets to see his show in Orlando at the animal actors stage, but the tickets will be like $5 - $20 doller tickets.

Me too. I saw him on youtube and I have to say, better than RHPST. BRING BUSHWOOD BACK!!

Last edited:
**** Lance Burton should come for HHN he is the best Magician i have ever seen in my entire life! he did some mind blowing ****! this man was flying over the audience with nothing! it was crazy. and stages wonderfully!
I have seen Chriss Angels: beLIEve, WASTE OF MONEY its mostly a dance show, but if i wanted to see that i would go to another show on the strip, i wanted to see some crazy lasvegas magic,he does the same trick 4 different ways thru out the show. and he does a total of 7 acts, one of them escaping from a straight jacket. not impressed at all!

i hope RHPS comes back i love dancing to the music!

i'm also very tired of Bryan he seems like he does the same thing every year! and its just old to me. id rather have just 2 shows instead of him coming back, give us an extra scare zone!

Last edited:
I really like RHPS at Universal because it's so much fun to piss people off who don't get it. I get told half the time I go to shut up and of course I don't because that'd defeat the purpose of Rocky. That to me is the best part of RHPS.