Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We won't believe you cause too many clues are pointing to at least one or two movie houses. Not to mention the bread and butter of HHN lately has been a haunt based on a movie, or last year, several movies.

Either Mummy, Freddy or both sound like they are back this year.

I don't know why you're dead set on the Mummy. A "museum" and a corpse does not a Mummy house make. Sure there may be a mummy in it, but that doesn't mean it's going to be based on the films.

I'm dead set on it because its an anniversary year, at Sweet 16 they didn't bring Mummy back, so its due for a return this year, and the only two options I could think would be The Mummy of the Museum of Horrors.

Take you pick :smiley:

Changing subject. From Screamscape:

(7/15/10) The popular HHN performer Brian Brushwood could be returning for HHN 20. If you take a look at his official website that lists his performance dates, and in late September and throughout October there are dates listed as “Booked for event” which all match up perfectly with every night of HHN 20. Coincidence?

This is making me happy.... :happy:

I'm dead set on it because its an anniversary year, at Sweet 16 they didn't bring Mummy back, so its due for a return this year, and the only two options I could think would be The Mummy of the Museum of Horrors.

Take you pick :smiley:

I don't think either is really a logical conclusion. That's like picking up a prostitute and assuming she's a woman just because she has boobs, despite a large adam's apple and a bulge. There's no real credence to it coming back just because it's an anniversary year, it's not like a Mummy house is mandated by the gods above. Furthermore, just because you can't think of anything outside of those two ideas doesn't mean anything, just that you're looking at the obvious. There isn't any reason why there would be a house based on the Mummy films, given that the last one was a dud and is two years old. Unless of course they're basing it Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, in which case we're in for some REAL horror.

I'm not going to argue, opinions are like a**holes everyone has one, this is my opinion, you don't have to respect it, but you don't have to sit here and try to make me change my thought process or opinion on what my interpretation of what the clues mean. Furthermore, my thought process is vastly different from yours, so instead of telling me, "No that can't be it" the point of a message board is to say "Thats possible but what do you think about this idea."

Sometimes you don't need to over read into things, too many people do things that way today, sometimes the answer is right in your face and UO wants us to think of something, anything else it can be to on our toes. Yes I know I may wrong, I never said I was right. This is simply my opinion on what I'm set its going to be, if it isn't I wouldn't be disappointed either, cause this thread is called speculation, not fact.

Yes, I agree, everyone is more than entitled to have an opinion and that these threads are, after all, for speculation. However it's one thing to speculate and another entirely to throw out pie in the sky ideas that aren't going to happen, which is usually the end result of drawing conclusions from minimal evidence. Speculation would be me saying there will be a greek mythology featured at the event, since there exists a great deal of evidence regarding that particular statement. Me saying that there will be a voodoo house set in a museum that has an ancient relic that makes people zombies is just ... silliness. I apologize if I attacked you, it wasn't my intention to do so. There's a reason why I usually try to avoid these threads like the plague. All I ask is that people use a degree of logic in their speculations and we can all benefit a good deal more from these types of threads.

^There you go Aly :lol: But actually closer to the end of August is when we get our final site update.

But one last thing, logic is the conecpt of using your mind to come up with ideas relative to the material that is presented. Whether my ideas are correct or not, doesn't matter, its juist my thought of what it sounds like might be there based on clues.

Now lets get back to dancing :happy::lol:

I still think it'll be Mummy or Museum of Horrors :pound:

Last edited:
:pound:

I looooove HHN speculation, so many arguments! (also know as speculation discussion) :wave:

Last edited:
It bothers me when other website sit there and clean up the little arguments, I feel like it's over censoring a thread. If these stupid arguments continue however I'll start deleting post though. Keep it civil and keep it on topic. If you've already said something once, is there honestly any reason to say it again?

Changing subject. From Screamscape:

(7/15/10) The popular HHN performer Brian Brushwood could be returning for HHN 20. If you take a look at his official website that lists his performance dates, and in late September and throughout October there are dates listed as “Booked for event” which all match up perfectly with every night of HHN 20. Coincidence?

This is making me happy.... :happy:

Yup, I think we gotta give it to Mr. Tbad for cracking that one :thumbs:...... nice job bro.

And I agree, I hope this is true.

Finally a scareactor role from the Disaster house:

Mechanic #2 in Disaster queue on Cast B

With the latest picture from there and that role, it seems like a demented car shop could be in our future.

I know this isnt about usf's hhn, but ush just anounced on twitter a scarezone by the name of Klownz and even has a link to some pics of the creatures, check them out here: http://bit.ly/9LHGcO. Now they probably wont have this scarezone in florida but its just somethin to look at :ears:

Welcome to OU Alex and thank's for the link, I had heard that they'd released some concept art but hadn't seen it so thanks! :rep:

I wouldn't mind if Orlando kept away from using clowns, I feel that if it isn't done right it can seem as if the idea has been thrown together: http://www.themeparkreview.com/park..._Horror_Nights_2009/hhn_hollywood_2009_37.jpg

If Jack returns at least he has a backstory and some characteristics and not just some generic clown with a chainsaw :lol:

it seems like a demented car shop could be in our future.

If it is to be a demented car shop, who's betting it would be situated in Carey, Ohio?

Last edited:
More roles from HHNRumors:
UPDATE: Full Dow* - Tent 2
UPDATE: Half Dow* - Tent 2
UPDATE: Ghost - Cast B - SS23
UPDATE: Patient #1 - Tent 2
UPDATE: Chainsaw #11 - New York
UPDATE: Chainsaw #3 - New York

*Shaved head requirement

From what I've been reading, the scareactors with the chainsaws in NY may also be clowns this year. I would die of fear if it actually happens.