Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
New Role on HHNRUMORS:
Female* in Tent 2

A role with a shaved head requirement and possible military abbreviations used in the same house...

--Edit--
Not trying to find meaning in all of these role names as I'm sure some if not all are codenames however pitchfork stands out from all the other roles in tent 2 :inquisitive:

Last edited:
hopefully with the treak we get to see the return of foam.... or not because of all the drunks..

Foam came up in the HHN 20 wish list thread, although there was a very slight return to foam in Containment last year but the machines didn't work a lot of the time, it's hard to clean up and like you say it could be dangerous because of the drunks :lol:

Last edited:
But what is it a code name for? Jurassic Park, perhaps, but otherwise, I can't really think of anything it can be a codename for...

Anyways, I would like to see the return of foam, even with all the drunks. <_<"" I like the foam.

I'm still very stuck on the HHN reunion idea, though. *Nods* Seems fitting to me, but also kind of stupid, since they did that for Sweet 16...

For some reason Turick is reminding me of something from Jurrasic Park. I don't know why though.

I first saw it and thought of Turok, the dinosaur hunter. :lol:

TurokDHbox2.jpg

thats what i thought of too:lol:

it would be funny if the disaster house would be a classic neighborhood garage haunt gone wrong type of thing. it could be the humor house of the year

thats what i thought of too:lol:

it would be funny if the disaster house would be a classic neighborhood garage haunt gone wrong type of thing. it could be the humor house of the year

Might be. I mean the Disaster queve held last years humor house (Leave it to Cleaver).

^ Makes you wonder huh? :lol:

Anyway, a women with a shaved head requiremant....Military. :lol:

The military doesn't require women to shave their heads, they actually still have quite a bit of hair, so the female isn't gonna be in the military. I really dont know why a woman would be bald other then maybe extreme religous beliefs, this could mean the female could be part of a cult?? I think it was Vyrus who pointed out earlier that the Screamhouse:Ressurection house was all about the Caretaker and his cult haunting us.

almost 2 months until HHN and nothing intresting on the website......

can anyone tell me where is the parade building by? (im not going to traspass just curious.) is it behind E.T.?

almost 2 months until HHN and nothing intresting on the website......

can anyone tell me where is the parade building by? (im not going to traspass just curious.) is it behind E.T.?

Yup. the entrance for the house there is between E.T. and the Curious George section. The line goes through the Barney show and then around behind E.T.

The military doesn't require women to shave their heads, they actually still have quite a bit of hair, so the female isn't gonna be in the military. I really dont know why a woman would be bald other then maybe extreme religous beliefs, this could mean the female could be part of a cult?? I think it was Vyrus who pointed out earlier that the Screamhouse:Ressurection house was all about the Caretaker and his cult haunting us.

Shaved heads, maybe in an asylum or hospital?

Knocking two birds out with one stone here, but don't we got enough leaked information about Tent 2's haunted house that we can assume (but not confirm) that the tent might be holding a military theme / assioiated haunted house? I mean here is the information that has been leaked:

Sprung Tent 2 House Scenes
0. Facade
3. Observation Deck
6. Military Storage

Scareactors
Pitchfork #2 -Tent 2
Bed Victim #5 - Tent 2
Full Dow* - Tent 2
Half Dow* - Tent 2 (DOW meaning died of wounds / A military abbreviation name) Source
Female* - Tent 2

Don't we? :shrug:

Could the "garage haunt" be Eddie's original? Not Run, but the one only mentioned in his backstory.

I don't think so because EDDY's theme is more around trailers than garages! :doh:

Last edited:
oops forgot about that!
im think the turick is some kind of creature. i know everyones going to hate me for saying this but..... The Spawning anyone?