Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
About the whole LT/Jack Facebook page situation. The link is no longer working for me so I can't comment on exactly what you all saw. Also, I could be blind, but I can no longer find the "Jack Schmidt" Facebook page.

From what I've heard/read, Jack's page was indeed fan-made and Legendary Truth did not hack the page.

It seems to me that "Jack's" page has been taken down in the past hour or two. :shrug:

It's back up....He regained control of his FB page with this to say:

Jack Schmidt - Do you see what happens when a clown gets a facebook stuff magically starts getting seized . Well Legendary Truth YOU DON'T KNOW JACK HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Last edited:
It has to be fake and i will say this is the most fake thing i have ever seen
The font is times new roman the default text on a PC
The little monitors the web bit is just copied from the website its even blurry!
It wouldn't surprise me if this is run by the same person that made that dr guy profile on here.

Why is it everyone fights on here to try and prove people wrong when no one knows that much. hhn386 just put the posting up homie?

You can't miss me @ the event I'll be wearing atleast 3 different NY YANKEE new era fitted caps all 3 nights.

People don't seem to understand that the vets here are vets and are so reputable because they know what they're talking about, and obviously they know people. It's difficult to trust someone who just signs up and posts everywhere that they have inside information. You need some sort of credibility, ya know?

Why is it everyone fights on here to try and prove people wrong when no one knows that much. hhn386 just put the posting up homie?

You can't miss me @ the event I'll be wearing atleast 3 different NY YANKEE new era fitted caps all 3 nights.

hhn386 hasn't posted it (thankfully) because it's against forum rules. Please understand this guys -- we can't have images posted that are behind-the-scenes and/or privately owned info. What you guys send to each other privately is your own business....

hhn386 hasn't posted it (thankfully) because it's against forum rules. Please understand this guys -- we can't have images posted that are behind-the-scenes and/or privately owned info. What you guys send to each other privately is your own business....

i completely understand now, thanx for the info

--- Update ---

People don't seem to understand that the vets here are vets and are so reputable because they know what they're talking about, and obviously they know people. It's difficult to trust someone who just signs up and posts everywhere that they have inside information. You need some sort of credibility, ya know?

well my credibility is from certain artists who are signed to the universal label and they havent gotten a clue to whats going down this year, just the same bits of info that we have. And usually just like the vets on here they usually know what the theme is way in advance.

--- Update ---

what are the odds of them not telling the theme till opening day?

[/COLOR]what are the odds of them not telling the theme till opening day?

I would imagine slim since they want to hype the event up before for media purposes. Anytime an event, park, attraction celebrates a big anniversary date its blown up in the media. And speaking of which Universal has done extremely well keeping the outside world in the dark recently.

Not to mention, if he posts the information, he loses out on his source and goodbye all information period

well my credibility is from certain artists who are signed to the universal label and they havent gotten a clue to whats going down this year, just the same bits of info that we have. And usually just like the vets on here they usually know what the theme is way in advance.

what are the odds of them not telling the theme till opening day?

That's what she is trying to say though. It's easy for just anyone to post that they know a guy who knows a guy in A&D who told them about this year's event. Most people are hesitant to believe non-veterans, for good reason, for just this. In the end, it is a slim bunch of people who actually know what is going on at the event and most of them don't give away details to others due to leaks.

As for the theming, as it was discussed two pages ago, I highly doubt that they will wait till September 24th to wait to release the theme. It makes it difficult to advertise, it would make it hard for people to purchase tickets to an event they know nothing about and it would throw everything else, including Legendary Truth.