Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok guys, how many people would actually want to see this layout we are speaking of?

I'll post whatever i please on my site thank u very much

I would advise not crossing Universal Legal. If you post something that is not in the public domain they can demand you take it down. That said, it will be up long enough for us to save it. Then the cat is out of the bag. You can say, Sorry my bad. Take it down. And still be OK. And then get all the blogosphere adulation.

By the way, the HNN site appears to be down. May they be updating it? Hmmm?

It won't be posted here, nor will any links to the layouts. We have already had more than enough issues with stepping on Universal's toes this year.

I agree, but I don't think it will be posted on here. I told him to send it privately if anything, or put it on his site and just hey its there without a link on here, which I believe is what he is planning to do sometime today.

But I can confirm tol everyone it is very real.

Last edited:
yea why risk getting the website in trouble. this happen to be a great website for thrill park fanatics

--- Update ---

still no update ughhhhhh

It won't be posted here, it won't be linked here, it'll be posted on his site sometime today I think..possibly..maybe.:look:

Last edited: