Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow a ban....You know what, I like the fact I haven't seen the layouts. It doesn't ruin the surprize and speculation for me (even of they where "real"). Anyway, BTT:

well I plan on taking my 6 year old god son. I use to be one of those people who say "x age shouldnt be at HHN" but I realize that if he can watch a horror movie with no problem then why not HHN. HHN has been very tamed the last few years. Its more intense than scary to me.

Well this is a at your own risk kind a thing. As mush as I don't like little kids at HHN, if you ABSOLUTLY think your 6 year old son can haddle HHN (A PG-13 to rated R event that is completely different from a horror movie!!!). Then go head and pay that ticket but know what your geting yourself into. Hope this helps. :)

But that is also a major problem, the security will only kick people out for violent reasons. For line cutting and things like being etc.. they will only slap them on the hand and send them on they're merry way. But HHN is the event where UO gets the most people on their black list and are banned for a year to life.

Ouch, ban for life....I wonder what those people where thinking. :shrug:

^ :lol: True....

Oh, I almost forgot: apparently Uni caught on that HHN36 or whatever his name was posted the layouts on his site, cuz on his page it currently says account suspended.

LINK: www.hhnspace.com

I need to put a Nelson on this one:

[video=youtube;rX7wtNOkuHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

---Update---

New HNN (Boy I hate those HNN.com ad's):

[video=youtube;fLTYWbK49ZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLTYWbK49ZA&playnext=1&videos=nCwn1PT9ovM&feature=sub[/video]

Last edited:
I personally was taken to HHN in 2002 and I was scared to death. By that time I was blabbing the whole year to my parents how I was going to go in all the houses and wasn't going to be scared, but when the time actually came I forced my parents to leave early because it was too much for me....I was ten years old

Oh, I almost forgot: apparently Uni caught on that HHN36 or whatever his name was posted the layouts on his site, cuz on his page it currently says account suspended.

That right there folks is why we are so strict about posting layouts or other private images. It's not that we are trying to be harsh and unfair but we don't want to see anything happen to the site.

Reactions: Rock'nRoller
No UO legal got it put down, he called and paid and got it back up :lol:

He's persistent if anything

I'm not at liberty to say as I do not know exactly either, just kinda, sort of know how :lol:

And what was taken as rudeness was just a backlash against people who didn't believe him, and it was a little alcohol fueled too probably :lol:

Well anyways :focus:

For those of you who saw the layout, (I can talk about this now since people have seen it) the code word for the house is on there, ZAP, what do you guys think it could mean?