Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If he does indeed have other layouts I wonder what houses they are for. Don 't think he should post them since I'm sure he doesn't want his site suspended again.

As for Deadtropilis, that's a possibility I can't believe I didnt think of.

Well I know which plans they are, and I know the code word, and I know the basic theme of this house, mainly from the props.

Deadtropolis would be a good idea, but there is no subway scene and that was the signature scene in the original house. Usually when they do tribute houses or bring back old houses, they try to bring back a signature scene from the original.

Disaster queue is a zombie house, but as far as what the story around it, is still unknown.

Someone had mentioned that there was a clue that one of the mazes was using the acronym ZAP. ZAP could be Zombie Army Productions ( see their website)

This is on HHNspace

"Due to the recent events that have happened with HHNSpace.com we have decided to refurbish our site for security reasons . This means in order to see the construction photos you must be approve my the administrator of the site . We are not doing this to be mean but in order to protect the web site check back later today to see the new site in order. "

Yeap, he's covering his butt :lol:

But he also told me he has no plans to put up the other layouts he has, and I don't know if he wants anyone to know details on those either.

:focus:

So we have a Zombie house in Disaster, a military house in one sprung tent and a type of museum house in the other, a History of Horror house in the parade building and Jaws, and SS are still a mystery. I do have a good idea that the Jaws house though is based on Jack's childhood.

Ahh true, thats right, thats in the SS, but the way they have been using code names this year, its possible that whole thing was all code names too.

:focus:

So we have a Zombie house in Disaster, a military house in one sprung tent and a type of museum house in the other, a History of Horror house in the parade building and Jaws, and SS are still a mystery. I do have a good idea that the Jaws house though is based on Jack's childhood.

so were gonna have baby clown running all over the place?

Don't forget who his brother is as well...could be another reason why it is in an outdoor house and open ventilation.

i thought they were going to update the site for the weekend :sad:

if we don't here anything before august 26th i think i few people on here are going to have to check themselves into a hospital. this is getting very fustraiting

HHN facebook page has posted 2 new photos.
one of them is a sketch of the facade for the Jaws queue house. on it, it says "Good Harvest, Home for Orphans".
the other photo is of what looks like a scene from a haunt, and in it are what looks like former HHN posters.

The new photos are amazing:

41257_435116318232_126469058232_4966562_3236526_n.jpg

39673_435116528232_126469058232_4966566_6434441_n.jpg

The first image seems like the rumored Museum tribute house in the Parade building. Haven't checked out the second one really yet.

Last edited: