Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here is somthing from HHNRumors.com:

This morning has been rather busy for rumors. I guess I should expect that for Friday the 13th. This one seems rather interesting. It appears that anon has gotten their hands on the website update schedule.... Although nothing is definite until the updates are actually posted. This timeline should serve well though, even if it is fan made.
July 20-26 - Characters
July 27- August 2 - Environments
August 3-9 - Behind the scenes 1
August 10-16 - Behind the scenes 2
August 17-23 - Behind the scenes 3
August 24-26 - Behind the scenes 4
Aug 27 - Full Reveal
Another birdy has suggested that the website will update TODAY! Featuring 5 new photos! One of them will confirm Cindy's Orphanage, and two of them are to be character sketches. However, anon couldn't quite remember the other two photos. They also claimed it was supposed to go live yesterday. So we will see what happens!

Creepy that this information got out. :look:

About that gate, I would think the haunted house would be The Skool. I will do some research later.

Last edited:
Would someone please screenshot and post the new images from the HHN website? I'm still unable to access for some reason.

Here you go:

hhn1.jpg

hhn2.jpg

hhn3.jpg

hhn4.jpg

hhn5.jpg

The last image and the Jaws Facade have better/bigger pictures on the FB account

this is getting crazy folks. so by august 27th we will finally know the answers, its only been 10months :happy:

Here is somthing from HHNRumors.com:

Creepy that this information got out. :look:

About that gate, I would think the haunted house would be The Sckool. I will do some research later.

Ahhhh, that will concide with both the pictures of inside the house being a burned down school/orphanage and the code word for the house which is:

D.A.C.

I'll let you figure this one out :smiley:

Ahhhh, that will concide with both the pictures of inside the house being a burned down school/orphanage and the code word for the house which is:

D.A.C.

I'll let you figure this one out :smiley:

Will do. Now if Z.A.P (Zombie/s After Pandora [My good guess]) is a code name and refrance. D.A.C might be _____ _____ Children, but after looking at some pics. The whole place in Jaws looks somthing similar to Where Evil Hides (HHN 15 and where the Storyteller apeared in). Thoughts?

Last edited:
Will do. Now if Z.A.P (Zombie/s After Pandora [My good guess]) is a code name and refrance. D.A.C might be _____ _____ Children, but after looking at some pics. The whole place in Jaws looks somthing similar to Where Evil Hides (HHN 15 and where the Storyteller apeared in). Thoughts?

:look:

My thoughts on the new pics The Orphanage could definitely be related to a Mardi Gras SZ as the bell comes from Cajun Cookware.com and the picture of the Elevation with the snake I think is from the Greek themed house in the SS as the snakes could be related to Medusa. Sidenote where do you think the tribute house is? My guess would be the parade building.

My thoughts on the new pics The Orphanage could definitely be related to a Mardi Gras SZ as the bell comes from Cajun Cookware.com and the picture of the Elevation with the snake I think is from the Greek themed house in the SS as the snakes could be related to Medusa. Sidenote where do you think the tribute house is? My guess would be the parade building.

I still hold true to that the Parade Building holds the tribute house....

No guesses by anyone on DAC?

Distoryed After Children is my best guess for code name.

Last edited:
Any body remember when they got the pass holder HHNs event maps in the mail last year?

To be specific, the map was released to the public by Universal on 9/14.

After looking for that, I found a few other dates that you all may want to use for comparison:

8/27- Press Release reveals all houses, scarezones and shows
9/1- Street Construction begins
9/2- Billboards go up
9/4- TV commercial

We should be seeing a lot within the next few weeks if they're trying to follow schedule.