Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've read that the HHN main page has added 5 new pictures as well but I am receiving a 403 error ATM. Is anyone else able to see the photos right now?

I like that it's an orphanage.....what possible child icons do we know of?
Cindy.

I don't know if this is relevant but the Day of the Dead Festival in Mexico involves colored/candy skeletons and Skulls

I also have the 403....but LT does have some photos, not sure if they are the same though

Judging from the 2nd blueprint, the Jaws house could have to do with the rumored New Orleans/Mardi Gras area near Disaster. Notice the Cajun bell at the top right of the blueprint.

Well from the pictures inside the queue, it has to do with a kids school, and there also a lot of clowns througout the house, both dolls and pictures.

Also there is a lot of burned wood all over the house as well like its been burned down as well, there are toys and tricycles and lockers inside the house as well. So it has to do either with a young Jack or Cindy. My guess is a Cindy house taking over the "Skoolhouse" kids, and the code word for this house leads me to that idea.

the colored skeleton could be festival of the dead parade and the other sketch of the guy looks vaguely steampunk/ frankenstein-ish

No parade this year is what all the leaks have said.

Last edited:
Well the old scarezone was called the Midway of the Bizarre and that was located in the Amity midway with all the games. But with the crowds they get in that area cause of Bill and Ted they haven't done a SZ here in years.

Would someone please screenshot and post the new images from the HHN website? I'm still unable to access for some reason. :shrug: