Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
hey tbadd who is dr albert cain?

The Caretaker.... HHN 12

--- Update ---

From @BehindThrills:

Just heard audio testing coming from jaws extended queue for hhn. Definitely sounded like teachers scolding kids.
10 minutes ago

So, did Cindy run away and joined the Skool / Orphainge??? I know that sound crazy but sometimes the out of the box ideas might spark something. :shrug:

Last edited:
Hmm, thought id add this the jack schmidt on facebook has now deleted me i assume do to a comment i left on someone's post reading "you do know this profile is not real right?" So this is 100% fake.

Yea after the fake takeover by LT on his page, it was a little ridiculous and trying way tooooo hard. If they would have left it as a takeoever it would have been much more believeable.

Yea after the fake takeover by LT on his page, it was a little ridiculous and trying way tooooo hard. If they would have left it as a takeoever it would have been much more believeable.

True. :lol: Man, there hasn't been a update scence the 13th with eather HHNSpace, Screamscape, or HNN.

True. :lol: Man, there hasn't been a update scence the 13th with eather HHNSpace, Screamscape, or HNN.

HHNSpace is under a MAJOR microscope right now, so there probably won't be many updates between now and the end of the month when more info comes out.

Well I got the Ok to post this, now we have a pretty good idea what the house in the parade building will be, but here is the code initials for it:

H.N.H.O.A.

Have fun with that one guys, cause we are pretty sure what the first three are, but speculate away.

Well I got the Ok to post this, now we have a pretty good idea what the house in the parade building will be, but here is the code initials for it:

H.N.H.O.A.

Have fun with that one guys, cause we are pretty sure what the first three are, but speculate away.

Thank you for posting this...My good guess would be:

Horror Nightmares (And H.O.A, I don't know).

Last edited:
The new photos are amazing:

41257_435116318232_126469058232_4966562_3236526_n.jpg

I'm starting to think that it is a muesuem of antiques because the tribute scrolls in the back of this picture are the exact same as the ones in the horror comes home scare zone for sweet sixteen.