Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
10 days hopefully untill we find out. still know nothing though

anyone have and idea who that sherlock holmes looking guy is? and since we have more clues does anyone have and idea what that mythology house could be now? also i seen skeletons like that at mardi gras a bunch of times.

Well I got the Ok to post this, now we have a pretty good idea what the house in the parade building will be, but here is the code initials for it:

H.N.H.O.A.

Have fun with that one guys, cause we are pretty sure what the first three are, but speculate away.

Horror Nights House Of Archives :-X

You guys are thinking a little 'too' hard for this. The parade building is the code name. After, the code name, there's the ones you have to hide from people who post backstage pictures from inside. You can't get too mad after 10 times of doing the same thing every year, and continue to do the same thing, and then result 20 mil. pictures that no one viewed.... Come on, now. Good things come to those who wait. Never heard of that, too bad.

My guess along the lines of the code word since you guys have thrown your two cents in now was:

Horror Nights History Once Again

Now I know this is not the correct one, and I have no way of finding out either, but its fun trying to figure it out.

Horror Nights House On Acid would explain this:
hhn.png

Heard some interesting tidbits.

- Wolfman, Frankenstein, Bloody Mary, and the white rabbit will be in the Parade building.
- A minotaur has been casted for the "Clash of the Titans" house.
- One of the soundstage houses seems to be a haunted house possibly being investigated by the LT.
- The other will be some sort of haunted prison. Maybe also tied in with LT?
- The Hollywood scarezone may be a bit longer than usual, leading up to the parade building. (Cirque Du Freak/Fractured Tales area).

Take it with what you want. Just passing on some rumblings.

Heard some interesting tidbits.

- Wolfman, Frankenstein, Bloody Mary, and the white rabbit will be in the Parade building.
- A minotaur has been casted for the "Clash of the Titans" house.
- One of the soundstage houses seems to be a haunted house possibly being investigated by the LT.
- The other will be some sort of haunted prison. Maybe also tied in with LT?
- The Hollywood scarezone may be a bit longer than usual, leading up to the parade building. (Cirque Du Freak/Fractured Tales area).

Take it with what you want. Just passing on some rumblings.

- Bloody Mary will be there but she won't be "Bloody Mary", this was Universals way of circumventing the patent by not advertising with her.
- I heard a rumbling that the "greek" house was actually the prison house,but if someone is casted as a Minotaur I guess that puts that to bed.
- Yea there will be a ghost house this year, dunno how scary this can be
- And I think you meant the Kidzone SZ right?
- PS J-E-T-S S-U-C-K :pound:

- Bloody Mary will be there but she won't be "Bloody Mary", this was Universals way of circumventing the patent by not advertising with her.
- I heard a rumbling that the "greek" house was actually the prison house,but if someone is casted as a Minotaur I guess that puts that to bed.
- Yea there will be a ghost house this year, dunno how scary this can be
- And I think you meant the Kidzone SZ right?
- PS J-E-T-S S-U-C-K :pound:

Yeah, Kidzone.

As for Mary, I don't get the whole rights thing. She's an urban legend. Somebody actually owns the legend? Sounds ridiculous. I wonder if they can refer to her as Mary Agna or if it's just going to be someone dressed like her, looking like her, but never formally announced as her. I'm guessing the the second one.