Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Very nice update! A lot of the pictures are hard to see any detail but two jumped out at me.

Firstly, the Disaster picture looks very Greek like. Which seems to fit the greek themes floating around this year's event. Secondly, the rock picture looks awfully familiar from the rocks spotter near one of the Tents.

The next update should be the big one or very close!

Firstly, the Disaster picture looks very Greek like. Which seems to fit the greek themes floating around this year's event.

Very appropriate, as in my opinion it looks like a parade float. I'm not saying I think that the Festival of the Dead parade will be back, but wouldn't parade floats tie in with the Mardi Gras scarezone that is supposed to be situated in that area

Very appropriate, as in my opinion it looks like a parade float. I'm not saying I think that the Festival of the Dead parade will be back, but wouldn't parade floats tie in with the Mardi Gras scarezone that is supposed to be situated in that area

I legit thought the same thing.

Very nice update! A lot of the pictures are hard to see any detail but two jumped out at me.

Firstly, the Disaster picture looks very Greek like. Which seems to fit the greek themes floating around this year's event. Secondly, the rock picture looks awfully familiar from the rocks spotter near one of the Tents.

The next update should be the big one or very close!

I would have to agree with you on thoses rocks but anyway 2 things:

1. Why is this float in front of disaster?
2. Is the carage in one of the pics a sign to the return of the Caretaker? Thoughts?

It seems to me it's been very likely for a long time of a return of the Festival of the Dead parade --- they renewed the copyright of the name, have covered it under the Legacy section, and one of the evidence photos on Legendary Truth is of the parade. Not saying it's for sure, but I don't get why everyone's been so determined it's not possible?

I just had a message pop up on the main site saying Universal is not telling the truth etc. Something related to LT. When I tried screencapping I accidentally refreshed. Waiting on it again.

It seems to me it's been very likely for a long time of a return of the Festival of the Dead parade --- they renewed the copyright of the name, have covered it under the Legacy section, and one of the evidence photos on Legendary Truth is of the parade. Not saying it's for sure, but I don't get why everyone's been so determined it's not possible?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes back as it was a big part of the first 20 years, and it was always a good crowd eater too.

I just had a message pop up on the main site saying Universal is not telling the truth etc. Something related to LT. When I tried screencapping I accidentally refreshed. Waiting on it again.

Yeah, that's LT's hacking thing that they do to try to get people over to there site. Pay no mind.

And, :focus:

--- Update ---

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes back as it was a big part of the first 20 years, and it was always a good crowd eater too.

True to that!!

Last edited:

That's been coming up in relation to LT for a while now. Stay on the page with the polaroids without clicking anything, it will come up. Just directs you to LT's page.

A couple thoughts on the polaroids:

Again, to recap the obvious there are 14 polaroids. Safe to say 8 houses + 6 scarezones = 14 polaroids, right?

1st polaroid on the far left - anyone else thinking Body Collectors?

5th polaroid counting left-to-right, top-to-bottom - the one with the stone columns with gems embedded at top: For some reason I'm getting an ancient lighthouse vibe, but I'm probably way off there. Just my first thought looking at it. I really wish we had enlarged versions. I can barely make out some of the text in this one. It says:

"NOTE - ***** ***** responsible for adjusting measurements of stone to
********** 55 gallon (drum?) positioned at the interior of ****** as weight ******"

A couple thoughts on the polaroids:

Again, to recap the obvious there are 14 polaroids. Safe to say 8 houses + 6 scarezones = 14 polaroids, right?
Agreed

1st polaroid on the far left - anyone else thinking Body Collectors?
Looking back, the carriage is from the Streets of Blood scarezone. :shrug:

5th polaroid counting left-to-right, top-to-bottom - the one with the stone columns with gems embedded at top: For some reason I'm getting an ancient lighthouse vibe, but I'm probably way off there. Just my first thought looking at it. I really wish we had enlarged versions. I can barely make out some of the text in this one. It says:

"NOTE - ***** ***** responsible for adjusting measurements of stone to
********** 55 gallon (drum?) positioned at the interior of ****** as weight ******"
This one has me sort of stumped as well. It looks more like stones with gems to me than a lighthouse.

On another note, I found this on another site and it definitely looks just like the Disaster picture (this float as used at Mardi Gras 09):

This looks familiar:
12637_228862278641_588308641_4388317_796224_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looking back, the carriage is from the Streets of Blood scarezone. :shrug:

On another note, I found this on another site and it definitely looks just like the Disaster picture (this float as used at Mardi Gras 09):

Actually, Streets of Blood was exactly what I meant. :doh:

On the float: my first thought when mentioned earliear actually was of the rumored Mardi Gras scarezone, so this seems like strong evidence to that being true.......

Actually, Streets of Blood was exactly what I meant. :doh:

On the float: my first thought when mentioned earliear actually was of the rumored Mardi Gras scarezone, so this seems like strong evidence to that being true.......

Yay! They are distroying floats for HHN! (My sarcassum) And I kinda agree with you on Streets of Blood but not surtin until I see more evidence. I mean where is the location of that carage in the pic?

Street of Blood....maybe that ties into the drawing of the SA dressed all dapper with the eyeglass thing and the suit. A new version of Body Collectors maybe?

Yay! They are distroying floats for HHN! (My sarcassum) And I kinda agree with you on Streets of Blood but not surtin until I see more evidence. I mean where is the location of that carage in the pic?

It looks to me like its in the New York area --- which is exactly where the Streets of Blood zone was in 2008.

Well the Ice Queen and CDT members will be in New York according to SA role names. It seems both NYC and Hollywood are tribute zones with a collection of different things.