Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
but if they use her without renewing contracts wont they get sued bye her creators

Not really. They have used un-contracted careactors in there haunted houses (Ex: Freddy, Michael in All night Die-in). It just they needed to be contracted of they are promoting them like Universal did in HHN 17.

--- Update ---

Only if they use her in advertising.

Sums up what I just said! :lol:

I just wanted to say hello & thanks for such fabulous information. I've been creeping here for some time now (found the site via google.) Hubby & I will be coming to HHN for the first this year for our honeymoon (married in Feb.) We were there in 2008 & I wanted to go SO bad but Bloody Mary freaks me the heck out so I chickened out :lol:

We've already purchased tickets for this year & while the chainsaws & Legendary Truth will probably make me pee my pants we are going anyway!!!

I've enjoyed the details shared & cannot wait to hear about opening weekend. We'll be down there the last week of October (going the 29th & 31st.)

Anyway thanks for the awesome info!! :wave:

Very nice looking facade, I'm sure it will look totally different with lighting and special effects though.

I just wanted to say hello & thanks for such fabulous information. I've been creeping here for some time now (found the site via google.) Hubby & I will be coming to HHN for the first this year for our honeymoon (married in Feb.) We were there in 2008 & I wanted to go SO bad but Bloody Mary freaks me the heck out so I chickened out :lol:

We've already purchased tickets for this year & while the chainsaws & Legendary Truth will probably make me pee my pants we are going anyway!!!

I've enjoyed the details shared & cannot wait to hear about opening weekend. We'll be down there the last week of October (going the 29th & 31st.)

Welcome to OU! :wave: I'll add you to the list of when you're going :smiley:

A word of warning, once you come to HHN you will want to come back every year...lol Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself on Halloween because IMO its one of the very best days to come. Its on a Sunday this year so the park crowd should be very light.

From @MagicCityMayhem:
No other props have been added to the entrance plaza for tonights HHN team member preview. Just the LCD in archway. Lame.

While it will be disappointing to have just the screen, it's not a big deal IMO. I'll only see it for a few seconds anyhow and they've spent a lot of extra money on the scarezones (and probably the houses) this year. :shrug:

Wow, very simplistic entrance...they gottan simpler and simpler the last couple of years, oh well, whats inside is what counts :lol:

From @MagicCityMayhem:

While it will be disappointing to have just the screen, it's not a big deal IMO. I'll only see it for a few seconds anyhow and they've spent a lot of extra money on the scarezones (and probably the houses) this year. :shrug:

Would much rather the budget went into the scarezones and houses than outside the main gate. Also maybe it created a crowd flow issue into security and they axed it?

EDIT: Oh I'm a Grim Grinning Ghost

Last edited:
Ahh even the hidden rank bard of GGG got updated...you should get an award for it since you're the first to find the new one :happy:

Welcome to OU! :wave: I'll add you to the list of when you're going :smiley:

Thanks so much!

A word of warning, once you come to HHN you will want to come back every year...lol Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself on Halloween because IMO its one of the very best days to come. Its on a Sunday this year so the park crowd should be very light.

That's what I'm afraid of :) I frighten very easily but my response is always scream like a girl then I bust out laughing so I will be entertaining for those around me! haha We are going Friday night for sure (have a separate ticket) then figured we'd get a Stay & Scream for Sunday that way we don't have to feel rushed to get through everything on Friday night. I cannot wait. You all seriously do an awesome job of covering all the highlights. I'm glad I stumbled across this board!

Wow, very simplistic entrance...they gottan simpler and simpler the last couple of years, oh well, whats inside is what counts :lol:

I will agree on that, but a little theming to the entrance does help. :thumbs:

That's what I'm afraid of :) I frighten very easily but my response is always scream like a girl then I bust out laughing so I will be entertaining for those around me! haha We are going Friday night for sure (have a separate ticket) then figured we'd get a Stay & Scream for Sunday that way we don't have to feel rushed to get through everything on Friday night. I cannot wait. You all seriously do an awesome job of covering all the highlights. I'm glad I stumbled across this board!

Welcome to OU and thank you. :wave:

Last edited:
Im at Orlando International Airport right now and I just saw HHN XX t-shirts, lanyards and shot glasses in the Universal store. Took a couple of cell phone pics and will upload later. I could upload em to facebook now from the phone, but Im set to all private, so you guys wouldn't be able to see em :-( When I get home in a while I'll post em here.