Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Harmonious

I'm hoping there's a lot of emphasis placed on the fireworks, lasers, and the main center barge, similar to Illuminations... I think these smaller screens are kind of like bonus barges, and something additional we didn't get with Reflections of Earth, only having the main one in the middle.

Of course, all I really care about is the fire. And it looks like the fire will be back in this show, so I'm good.

Also, I have to wonder how long it'll take to get that festival center built, because the roof garden of that thing is going to clearly be their next "dessert party" headquarters.
Don't hold your breath on the festival center. They haven't even finished designing it yet. What was shown in the concept are was a placeholder. They are not even sure exactly where it is going to go, or how tall it's going to be.

Don't hold your breath on the festival center. They haven't even finished designing it yet. What was shown in the concept are was a placeholder. They are not even sure exactly where it is going to go, or how tall it's going to be.
Ohhh I know. Still waiting for it to quietly be canceled like the Main Street theater and a temporary tent built that stays there for 20 years like the millennium.

I don’t expect this show to be bad. It’ll probably be the best nighttime spectacular in Orlando, but it won’t be Epcot.
I hate this tension...

Epcot is too, well, experimental for Disney...There is risk involved with moving forward with its theme

But when things that truly fit Epcot work...They become instant classics