Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OI has had a lot of really inaccurate info lately. My money is on the insiders on this site. OI is too Chicken Little anymore and their info is so scatter shot that they change it from week to week. Jungle Skip, Reel Justice, Test Track & Teebin are good sources with a common sense approach.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
And what on UO's official website are they saying backs up the claim that you'll only be able to do Hogwarts Express one way each day? The asterisk that says "Restrictions apply"?

I don't know how to do all the repost stuff...but, I didn't think of the terrible cruelties to mythological creatures lol. Just figured they could fit in the fact that there's a dragon loose in diagon alley and somehow they're keeping it tame with cowbells and such. C'mon , they need more cowbell. Or dragon bells?

I don't know how to do all the repost stuff...but, I didn't think of the terrible cruelties to mythological creatures lol. Just figured they could fit in the fact that there's a dragon loose in diagon alley and somehow they're keeping it tame with cowbells and such. C'mon , they need more cowbell. Or dragon bells?

UWt5DwX.png

JKR certainly didn't spare the cruelty... yeesh.

Yeah, and I gotta admit, both movie and theme-park representations of the dragon, with all its injuries, make my stomach churn...

It's a shame HE is glasses-free, or we could have all had Spectrospecs!

Then we'd just see a bunch of Nargles and that wouldn't help matters, now, would it? :p

Indeed, more cowbell :lol:

In case someone didn't catch it, I was making reference to Hermione's line in DH Part 2 :p

BTW, to repost (quote) other posts, click on "Reply With Quote" at the bottom-right of the post you want to quote :thumbs:

Guys... :focus:

How about that video released today?! Shows some new looks and scenes from Gringotts :happy:

[video=youtube;eEWmGL4txcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEWmGL4txcI[/video]

It looks like there won't be themed 3D goggles, at least from what the video shows.

Screen caps:

What is the "Wizarding Wireless Network" in those blueprints? And it looks like we finally see what the entry hall looks like. Basically similar to the room with the AA goblins, but without the goblins.

The Wizarding Wireless network is the radio service for the wizarding world. So prob a stage for Celestina Warbeck to perform from?

Either wifi, or something to do with the interactive wands
The Wizarding Wireless network is the radio service for the wizarding world. So prob a stage for Celestina Warbeck to perform from?

Your both half right. It's a facade for The Wizarding Wireless Network offices that has a open window. In the window is a radio that is part of the interactive wand experience. :thumbs:

Still trying to figure out if those "stairs to nowhere" will be guest accessible. They looked completely open in the shot from the USA Today story.

I'm sure they'll be blocked off with luggage or clutter of some sort.