Hell Week Wait Times | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Hell Week Wait Times

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
a 2 hour wait on a B&M is crazy.
On Monday when the park also busy the app said 5 minutes for a few hours. I don't think it was incorrect because it said the same thing on Saturday which was correct because I walked on. I guess it's only really crowded because of how crowded the park is.

Strangely, at 7pm, wait times haven't dropped that much:

FJ - 105min
Rockit - 80min
MIB - 60min
Simpsons - 95min
Despicable Me - 140min
Gringotts -75 min
Kong - 150min
Spiderman - 75min
Transformers - 70min
E.T. Adventure - 60min

Not sure if temps have dropped but the water rides all dropped to 15min wait times. Hulk also dropped to 45 minutes.

Disney has all the signs up and in place for one way traffic and redirects and such. They're just waiting to turn them to face traffic on the road.

In the terms of the west coast, It's sounding like that USH may be breaking attendance records with today; as many attractions are sporting the 100+ minute marks in the terms of wait times..

And the most recent..as of 5:50 PM MST.

UPPER LOT
Studio Tour (tip: visit after 7pm for shorter wait time.)
- 100 min
The Walking Dead Attraction - 30 min
Simpsons - 85 min
Despicable Me - 75 min
WaterWorld - 5:50 PM
Special Effects Show - 5:00 PM
Animal Actors - 6:00 PM
Shrek 4D - 50 min

THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER™ (UPPER LOT)
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
- 140 min
Flight of the Hippogriff™ - 90 min

LOWER LOT
Transformers
- 150 min
Jurassic Park - 160 min
Revenge of the Mummy - 110 min

Reactions: Speed and Mad Dog
Forbidden Journey listed at 265 minutes at 10;30 AM Friday morning Dec. 30th. ...You'll never see me stand in a line that long for any ride. :lol:

You could watch Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition in its entirety while you wait.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Orlando high temperatures in the 50's today. Some shivers in those long lines for sure. ...Real short lines for the water rides at IOA though. :lol:

At this point in my life, I can't imagine a scenario where I'd wait 265 minutes for any rid.