Hello Kitty Coming to Universal | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Hello Kitty Coming to Universal

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I actually wouldn't mind seeing a store selling Jimmy Fallon stuff as long as it came with other cool NBC-related merch. I once went to a store that sold a bunch of retro SNL stuff and it was actually stuff worth buying.
the nbc store at 30 rock in nyc has a lot of nbc merchandise even retro stuff but God is it expensive!

I went in there once near the end of the day. I was super tired but it was so relaxing in there. And I'll never forget watching that video of Ricky singing "I love Lucy and she loves me." For some reason, it was just one of those quiet peaceful moments and one of my best Universal memories.

The Darkroom on Hollywood suddenly has Betty Boop theming on the outside.
A Boop signature is on the lense of the camera, and small hearts line the bottom of the windows, now filled with Boop merchandise.
I can only assume this will be the new home of Boop-based merch when Hello Kitty takes over the entrance of the park.

A Boop signature is on the lense of the camera, and small hearts line the bottom of the windows, now filled with Boop merchandise.
I can only assume this will be the new home of Boop-based merch when Hello Kitty takes over the entrance of the park.
That actually works cause her M&Gs are usually in that area.

Reactions: TubaGeek

I was told by the TM in the new store today, and I posted on twitter, that it's only a temporary move until they get done remodeling the entire interior of the former location.

damn another one gone. im heading to uo next month but seriously i never would have thought when i was there 3 years ago would have been the last time i saw half of the attractions :(

and seriously a hello kitty. i'll sound like a broken record but if you get rid of one great museum why not make a history of the park museum to replace it. i mean its the one thing every fan wants

Reactions: Cheezbat