HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am excited for the Saw house. If they make it where we are in the trap it will be awesome. I hope along the way we see others being tortured, hopefully the ones from the movies. I'd like to see a fat guy in his underwear going through a barbed wire net, a guy getting his arms twisted in circles, and obviously we'll see someone sawing off their foot and in one of those reverse bear traps. The possibility for some cool special effects are limitless.

That's why I am kind of intrigued by the SAW house. It's going to be so disturbing, it'll scare me because of the effects. Which means, y'all will have a blast in that house with me screaming like a little girl again, but louder. :lol:

To get back on topic, I really am fairly optimistic that Universal can make the SAW house worthwhile. I know I haven't seen the movies, but a lot of people seem to enjoy the series and I think the detail could be amazing. I just hope that this year will be as amazing as last year's was. :)

Watch the movies. It'll give you a better understanding of the house and some peoples disdain.

Also just because I haven't I'm going to make 3 predictions about the rumored houses and what I can infer about them.

Wolfman: Will probably be the scariest out of all 3 rumored houses. I think this house will be heavy on the scares. Just for funsies I'm going to say it'll be in the parade building

Saw: As the signature house they won't push as many scares but more AtmosFEAR. Wanting you to understand the concept of the house and not be ****ting your pants but still getting scares.

Chucky: I'm pretty sure this house will be reminiscent of Creature's, Psycho, and Scareapy 3. Not that scary but an all around fun house to go in. Although the cast could be the scariest at HHN it really isn't that bad because of the setting. These are either hit or miss but I always tend to like them.

Last edited:
I am excited for the Saw house. If they make it where we are in the trap it will be awesome. I hope along the way we see others being tortured, hopefully the ones from the movies. I'd like to see a fat guy in his underwear going through a barbed wire net, a guy getting his arms twisted in circles, and obviously we'll see someone sawing off their foot and in one of those reverse bear traps. The possibility for some cool special effects are limitless.

That's pretty much why, even though there's so much hate for the series (and I'm not particularly interested, I check out the traps and story via Wikipedia), I have always been for the idea of a Saw house: it's inherently perfect for the concept of HHN and it will draw in (more) crowds.

And Jake, I was really scared of Chucky when I was in 6th grade, so I WILL be scared. It's all worth it to see Kevin in Saw though... :lol:

Oh, and there's always been a Saw house where you're caught in a trap, it's just that they call it Shrek 4D :p

Oh, and there's always been a Saw house where you're caught in a trap, it's just that they call it Shrek 4D :p

:happy: Good one.

I really am not looking forward to the classic monsters' houses. I dunno... the idea of Frankenstein standing in front of me does not scare me. :lol: I just don't think he's a scary guy at all.

I am looking forward to the Chucky house believe it or not. Like Jake said, its going to be this year's Creatures. I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of laughs in that one.

:happy: Good one.

I really am not looking forward to the classic monsters' houses. I dunno... the idea of Frankenstein standing in front of me does not scare me. :lol: I just don't think he's a scary guy at all.

I am looking forward to the Chucky house believe it or not. Like Jake said, its going to be this year's Creatures. I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of laughs in that one.

Yeah, and I'll probably be the result of your laughs. :lol:

That's pretty much why, even though there's so much hate for the series (and I'm not particularly interested, I check out the traps and story via Wikipedia), I have always been for the idea of a Saw house: it's inherently perfect for the concept of HHN and it will draw in (more) crowds.

And Jake, I was really scared of Chucky when I was in 6th grade, so I WILL be scared. It's all worth it to see Kevin in Saw though... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: all man thats a good one but true its torture in there

I just hope I get to see Kevin on one of the few nights I will be working this year, He loves to dance on pool tables!

I may come down this year for it. If not then it's hhn 20 for me.

Please let the director return! To bring together horror classics.

Speculation on the dates is over... here ya go.

14wvpxc.jpg

Buy Tickets