HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We have a winner.

If Wolfman is in the same type of setting as the Hallow it's going to be bad ass. Only question I have is... would it be better suited in a soundstage or keep it in the tent? I think in a soundstage it could be outrageous. I look forward to the Wolfman bigggg time.
I think that it should be kept in a tent. I thought the tents being out there alone and isolated especially with a few fog machines, some trees and corpses in the queue would make that house. It would get you right from the start. No Thriller playing in the line to really kill the entire mood. :lol:

I think that it should be kept in a tent. I thought the tents being out there alone and isolated especially with a few fog machines, some trees and corpses in the queue would make that house. It would get you right from the start. No Thriller playing in the line to really kill the entire mood. :lol:

Agreed. It's easier to sell the atmosphere when you are out behind all the lights and attractions in the isolated backstage of Universal. And, as last year certainly proved, being in or out of a sound stage doesn't make or break a house. Scary Tales and the Hallow are perfect examples of this.

Sorry for the double post, I received a text from Universal today saying that my text alerts were expired from last year and to renew. I renewed and was told updates starting soon, up to 5 per week.

Haunt season is upon us!

Sorry for the double post, I received a text from Universal today saying that my text alerts were expired from last year and to renew. I renewed and was told updates starting soon, up to 5 per week.

Haunt season is upon us!

Yepppp. I just got it too. Can't wait for the info to start pouring out.

Haunt season is upon us!

I really think that it's more to have your number saved again for Legendary Truth, which I firmly will believe is back. I only got a few text that didn't involve LT last year. I do hope that they will use it more to tell about website updates but I think they might have used that # one time last year for a Horror Nights website update. ON the other hand I can't even count how many times I got text about LT website updates.

If they want to do something real scary, make one called Night on The Orange Blossom Trail..Now that my friends is really scary...

You think OBT is bad? The week after I got my license, I took my brother to a Magic game (we scored free tickets from my neighbor). Our detour out of the parking garage was to go down Paramore for about 2 miles. THAT my friend, is scary.

To get back on topic, I really am fairly optimistic that Universal can make the SAW house worthwhile. I know I haven't seen the movies, but a lot of people seem to enjoy the series and I think the detail could be amazing. I just hope that this year will be as amazing as last year's was. :)

I am excited for the Saw house. If they make it where we are in the trap it will be awesome. I hope along the way we see others being tortured, hopefully the ones from the movies. I'd like to see a fat guy in his underwear going through a barbed wire net, a guy getting his arms twisted in circles, and obviously we'll see someone sawing off their foot and in one of those reverse bear traps. The possibility for some cool special effects are limitless.