HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My turn:
:lol:
SteinSouthGerman10955.jpg

This thread now makes so much sense to me in the context of the thread! Just like this picture:

space-buddies.jpg

SPACE BUDDIES HOUSE!!!!11

Seriously, after the first picture (with either Keenan or Kel, I don't know which of the two), I got totally lost. :lol:

Damn, he is one creepy looking dude.

He would make total sense to be the icon at a HHN event being held at the Studios... it makes too much sense. I would love to see Jason be brought back for another go round but more than likely that's not happening. I can't wait until we see what Universal has in store for us this year.

:thumbs: Yeah, I'd like to vote for Jason to come back too. They should really make a real Hellraiser setting, strictly devoted to it, a Poltergist setting would really be scary (it has to be done correctly and really creepy), and a revamp of Scary Tales would really be great, heheheheh, (like a decapitated bunny going after you). I can't wait to see what they have instored for the creator of Saw that's coming in.

My bet is the Director since they are saying Saw is part of it. I also am betting A Wolfman house a all nite drive in 3. The Director needs his own event since they have reused Jack and Caretaker already. Of course I sent a letter voting for Sledge as an Icon but they said no after his Jafar picture I sent with the letter.

I saw next to the horror make up show they have a huge ad that's all lit up for the Wolfman movie coming out. That was my first thought that they'll have a Wolfman house. I would LOVE a Hellraiser house too, that would be so scary walking though a room of chains with body pieces hooked to them!

I always thought the Director should come back for another go. I mean come on, his last shot was at 13, and was in IOA. He should headline an event that's at an actual "movie studio".

He's absolutely perfect for Hollywood's HHN.

I liked an idea that I think Sledge and Beachgurl and some others had, that Jack would be the perennial icon, and he would just introduce a new mascot each year. Just like how Mickey is the Icon for Disney, Jack can be that for HHN.

Before HHN 17 I actually hadn't been back since HHN 13 because I thought 13 was so lame. Granted, I didn't get to go through The Director's house because when I got there the line was already over 2 hours long. I heard that was a good house. I wouldn't mind them bringing him back though because I agree with Ralph that it'd make more since for him to be at the Studios... being a director and all.

I was looking at Uni's hours for September and October and it doesn't look like they're going to have HHN on Monday nights this year. Looks like it'll be Thursday through Sunday with one Wednesday throughout the event. It also appears that Oct. 31 will be the last night of HHN this year.

I was looking at Uni's hours for September and October and it doesn't look like they're going to have HHN on Monday nights this year. Looks like it'll be Thursday through Sunday with one Wednesday throughout the event. It also appears that Oct. 31 will be the last night of HHN this year.

That's unfortunate. I would've loved for it to run into the next week of November. Could you imagine how empty it'll be?

This means the FFP won't be nearly as effective this year. Maybe they'll offer some new kind of ticket option?

That's unfortunate. I would've loved for it to run into the next week of November. Could you imagine how empty it'll be?

This means the FFP won't be nearly as effective this year. Maybe they'll offer some new kind of ticket option?

I think you still get your money's worth with the FFP though. I mean I'm sure we'll get the first weekend plus every Sunday and Thursday. And if we get lucky like last year maybe they'll open up a few extra Fridays and Saturdays for us. :happy:

Really you only need to go two times and you've already got your money's worth right there! I'll be getting one again this year and I might get the kid one this year too.