HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Have to love the vault, I guess if you like whinning , crying and such. I much prefer the conversation and post style of OU.

Your not the only one. I've made alot of friends threw the Vault but the fact of the matter is that it's tanked. So I just talk about HHN here. BTW if you guys didn't know the calendar has been updated. Calendar

Seems like the dates will be Sept 24th(Preview),25th, 26th. Oct 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th, 30th, 31st.

As it stands there is only one Wednesday on the calendar. The 21st. I honestly think that the 28th will get added also though. It seems like there will be somewhere in the ball park of 12+ nights on the FFP.

I still haven't gone yet. I know I need to but I don't have my own car so that kinda puts a damper on things. Hopefully this year I can make it.

Clermont is actually kinda out of the way. :bang: It's off the turnpike by Winter Garden. We can still stay in touch about it if you want. :lol: :thumbs:

Alright sweet :happy:

BTW somebody has already released a fake HHN 19 Trailer. They used Saw: The Ride footage and then slapped the Horror Nights logo on it. :doh:

Sadly there are people with way, way way to much free time. Try to find the HHN 19 trailer with the guy dressed like the Director and following himself..I Thought I had no Life I am so wrong.

There's worse... it could be the "video" that uses Windows Movie Maker and all its pointless-transitioning glory. *shudders*

Okay, so let's say some random user who has never posted a movie before posts a video. Say, for example, this one 'video' on The Force Unleashed I saw. It began by using the text crawl effect that comes with Windows Movie maker to give basic information on the game... and if you're lucky, it won't go by too quickly. Then, it uses the 'star' transition, to move on into a blurry screenshot that was taken from IGN or GameSpot. Once that happens, it pointlessly uses the 'newspaper' transition.... and so on. If you go to the bottom of any topic you search for, you'll find it. *Shudders again* Also, if you spend 5 minutes messing around on Windows Movie Maker (you MUST make spelling mistakes), you'll get a similar result.

Hmmmm. I heard they are bringing back Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface.

n606561853_1788923_2709.jpg