HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just get really drunk like everyone else at HHN and Bill and Ted will be great. That's how I get through it every year. Last year was the first year I saw it sober and I laughed very little, thought overall it was dumb as hell. Just my opinion. Drunk however, great show!

Just get really drunk like everyone else at HHN and Bill and Ted will be great. That's how I get through it every year. Last year was the first year I saw it sober and I laughed very little, thought overall it was dumb as hell. Just my opinion. Drunk however, great show!

Oh my. Is that who they write it for? :confused:

no014evidencedrac.png

Getting really drunk at HHN is tough without a healthy credit card it seems. :)

But hey - speaking of the Legendary Truth thing..... could anyone give me some insight on what this is? Last year we (my girl and I) became hooked on the Frequent Fear pass, and are gonna get it every year now. We went 6 or 7 times - but it wasn't until after the event was over we noticed the LT thing online, and saw something about following clues or something? I haven't had much time to research it, but is that happening this year?

Regardless, real or fake, the story is obviously a Wolfman/Dracula fight, I'm just not sure which is the victim here. It's really confusing because the victim has hair under his nails, probably from attacking the Wolfman. On the other hand, the victim has human bite marks on it's neck, making me believe that the victim is the Wolfman. It's rather confusing.

If real though, it'd be cool to see a Vampire - Lycan war scarezone in the streets in between Dracula and Wolfman :thumbs:

Regardless, real or fake, the story is obviously a Wolfman/Dracula fight, I'm just not sure which is the victim here. It's really confusing because the victim has hair under his nails, probably from attacking the Wolfman. On the other hand, the victim has human bite marks on it's neck, making me believe that the victim is the Wolfman. It's rather confusing.

If real though, it'd be cool to see a Vampire - Lycan war scarezone in the streets in between Dracula and Wolfman :thumbs:

I'm regarding the document as fake until proven otherwise; as such you won't get any speculation from me about it. If it's real: interesting.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Getting really drunk at HHN is tough without a healthy credit card it seems. :)

But hey - speaking of the Legendary Truth thing..... could anyone give me some insight on what this is? Last year we (my girl and I) became hooked on the Frequent Fear pass, and are gonna get it every year now. We went 6 or 7 times - but it wasn't until after the event was over we noticed the LT thing online, and saw something about following clues or something? I haven't had much time to research it, but is that happening this year?

Legendary Truth was an ARG (alternate reality game) created and maintained by the Art & Design team for last year's event. It lasted the length of the event and included timed events, puzzle-solving, and encounters with Entertainment posing as "Legendary Truth" agents. Everyone playing the game were honorary members.

There's a lot of hope out there that the game will be continued this year.

That sounds really cool - we were saying last year that we wished there was something more involved for those of us with the frequent fear.... and we didn't even realize there was! Thnx for the info Buzz.....hope there's more news on this coming!!

I'm calling fake for a few reasons. One, if it was real all prior LT members would have received it or it would be on the LT site. Two, the story is so tangled that it makes almost no sence. Three, it was typed up by a fourth grader. Four, that is some bad photoshop.

I Dunno if i consider this a spolier or not but after reading that article i pray to god that orlando version would be the same maybe better cause that be soo awesome thanks for that link :yikes:

I was just looking up the Express pass prices OMG it is getting insane now, $39.99 a few nights most non-peak $59.99 and weekends $74.99 wow, just wow. If this was posted anywhere else I am sorry, I am in sticker shock.