HHN 23: Afterlife: Death's Vengeance | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Afterlife: Death's Vengeance

Drew

Veteran Member
Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL

Serial killer, Bobby “The Blade” Galletta, is about to meet Ole’ Sparky. 2000 volts are going to send him into a horrific realm of pain and suffering. His victims are bound to turn Bobby’s afterlife into an unimaginable and infernal torment
Images (click spoiler to reveal)

Entrance: MIB courtyard

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All "Afterlife: Death's Vengeance" discussion goes here.​

Clive

aka Fallow
Staff member
May 26, 2010
No confirmation of 3D yet. Very strong premise, though, I'm excited.

Clive

aka Fallow
Staff member
May 26, 2010
Hopefully this in In-Betweenish. Either way, I'm stoked.
The concept of the murder victims "waiting" for his electrocution-execution is chilling. I'm feeling a cross between Dead Exposure (w/ flashes of electricity), The In-Between (3D), and Hellgate.

Drew

Veteran Member
Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
In Between is my favorite house out of the two years I've gone. Hoping this is closer to that then Penn and Teller.
This will be my 7th HHN.. I have In-Between as my 2nd favorite. An absolute blast every time through.

The concept of the murder victims "waiting" for his electrocution-execution is chilling. I'm feeling a cross between Dead Exposure (w/ flashes of electricity), The In-Between (3D), and Hellgate.
This has the chance to be quite extraordinary. Between this and La Llorona, I'm very happy.

Clive

aka Fallow
Staff member
May 26, 2010
This will be my 7th HHN.. I have In-Between as my 2nd favorite. An absolute blast every time through.

This has the chance to be quite extraordinary. Between this and La Llorona, I'm very happy.
I'm happy with these houses. I just wish all 8 were able to inspire this much mystery, glee, chills, and speculation.

Drew

Veteran Member
Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
And here we have it..

‏@HorrorNightsORL
This will be in the vein of InBetween but more violent aesthetics. You will go from his execution to his out of body experience..

Most anticipated.