Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Afterlife: Death's Vengeance

Sounds interesting! I think I have a picture of Bobby "The Blade" Galleta... ;)

-
iK03xdbPKI2Km.jpg

Could someone fill me in on InBetween? This is my first HHN in Orlando and I'm completely missing the references.

It was the 3D house in 2011. Got rave reviews by almost everyone. Here's a picture to give you an idea of the colors and look in the house:

hhn_21_orlando_teaser-resized-600.jpg

The picture doesn't really do the house any justice though. It featured some incredible effects.

I don't want to be "that guy" :lol: wait I do..this seems like a ripoff of Shocker. Just replace the main character with Horace Pinker and viola...there ya go. :thumbs: Oddly Shocker was a Universal pictures release and I'm sure one that after 24 years they want to forget. This HHN will be very interesting :look: but I'll be there.

Oh man, the supposed similarities to the InBetween have me excited. That's the one house I looked forward to most in 2011, but skipped when I heard others complain about growing nauseous inside. After hearing its reviews... I hated myself ever since. D:

This is by far the most excited I've been for an HHN house since ItB. I think 21 was still one of my favorites, but 23 is shaping up to be somewhat decent. I cannot wait.

I don't want to be "that guy" :lol: wait I do..this seems like a ripoff of Shocker. Just replace the main character with Horace Pinker and viola...there ya go. :thumbs: Oddly Shocker was a Universal pictures release and I'm sure one that after 24 years they want to forget. This HHN will be very interesting :look: but I'll be there.

CaptainJack - I thought of Wes Craven's Shocker as well. I really enjoyed that movie, hope the house is awesome.

This one house has alone has piqued my interest for the event...In between is definitely a top 10 house for me, and the element of the violence could make this an extremely intense house if done correctly.

[video=youtube_share;omCUXn7yy7E]http://youtu.be/omCUXn7yy7E[/video]

[video=youtube_share;-dgbcPl6TxI]http://youtu.be/-dgbcPl6TxI[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I have been saying, so Can I be that guy too?! :sneaky: