Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: Afterlife: Death's Vengeance

I've never seen the movie so I may be mistaken, but judging by the description, Shocker doesn't really match the house description that much. From what I've gathered:

Shocker: Guy murders people, is sentenced to the electric chair, and comes back as an energy source taking over people's bodies and continuing his murder spree until he is stopped in the real world.

Afterlife: Guy murders people, is sentenced to the electric chair, and is attacked by his victims in the Afterlife.

Am I missing something? As I said, I've never actually seen the movie and I'm just judging by the description on IMDB. I see how it's a little similar, but there's definitely key differences.

I'd wager that most people have no idea what Shocker is. I had no idea what it was until someone mentioned it last night.

Also, unless the Wikipedia description of it is wrong, I don't see a parallel between the two other than a serial killer being executed.

Like I said.
I am sure a lot of youngins will say WTF to AWIL as well.

I've never seen the movie so I may be mistaken, but judging by the description, Shocker doesn't really match the house description that much. From what I've gathered:

Shocker: Guy murders people, is sentenced to the electric chair, and comes back as an energy source taking over people's bodies and continuing his murder spree until he is stopped in the real world.

Afterlife: Guy murders people, is sentenced to the electric chair, and is attacked by his victims in the Afterlife.

Am I missing something? As I said, I've never actually seen the movie and I'm just judging by the description on IMDB. I see how it's a little similar, but there's definitely key differences.

[video=youtube;iDuMp2kDxos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDuMp2kDxos&ytsession=VYsCd4Yf409R1sgEN0sJiMJ89ucR4kdVy_25UnqzDN5SanhvfVF7apGIu2znQx0yqeg7LxiKTcjnRTFT-FYhFH9FZehUc2JdqBVPjRsr5lkn3U3CwfErJomAwhP3PYGA_vB0bBJJ86o9G3SkVLI-ePWLMusrqWRbzoph-UpQsp5v_sgJIHLopYvyu9aWT0D0j1w8wsPYCLjuGc9e_qmSQHzwb8eajZyV3KNCF0Ql7hjeqWxgdvgqheGLnvvTAJruSRA4_FY1veNxAxzvsruA8qLVd6exyZAwiMdo19PJ_PG1Zo-3C23crg9HXiFaVnWSCpU-625FtaeFr59UAEeIRsm1YLnAmlmwIIyTev7xSRtgMq6XeEXSS8t9Vc3vsagJmHrFP0zucwZPd_-rMSrA_UJmxUIFLczYZIiOVt9ha35gl0dT38KsQ4VDJU86u9j_tmgINMEZQKA[/video]

Some pictures from inside the house as released by Universal..

2e1xg6v.jpg

25qga2v.jpg

6fb5v9.jpg

4hfsxv.jpg

2075d9c.jpg

14vcjn.jpg