What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: The Walking Dead: The Undead Streets

I have similar feelings. While I really enjoyed the photo-ops and the overall mood created by the scenery and lighting, having just zombies everywhere was underwhelming. The chainsaw drill team was alright, if and when you caught them roaming, but I'm looking forward to more variety in the streets again, and especially some characters that will be more aggressive and scarier than zombies.

I have similar feelings. While I really enjoyed the photo-ops and the overall mood created by the scenery and lighting, having just zombies everywhere was underwhelming. The chainsaw drill team was alright, if and when you caught them roaming, but I'm looking forward to more variety in the streets again, and especially some characters that will be more aggressive and scarier than zombies.
If I hear the words Street Experience again I am going to go crazy! They've proved this year that they can still do scare zones...bring them back and NO MORE ZAMBIES!

I don't know what Universal has planned for 2014... But after 2012 and 2013 the streets have left me really really disappointed,and worried about the future streets.
and I don't think I can deal with another terrible year of "street experiences"
I was curious about the Walking Dead, I wanted to know what it felt like to have the entire park be the same, but it was not a good thing.