Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 23: When are You Going?

Looking at possibly going the 28th of September. This will be my first year so if I do go I'll certainly need some help on what tickets to get and all the other details :cheers:

Rush of fear pass for me, express if needed. Does a hotel stay express include HHN?

Nope, but there's a separate park entrance for on site hotel guests for HHN. Should save you a few minutes, especially if you're entering at around 6pm with everyone else.

Add me to the FFP+ crowd!

Nope, but there's a separate park entrance for on site hotel guests for HHN. Should save you a few minutes, especially if you're entering at around 6pm with everyone else.

Add me to the FFP+ crowd!

Roodles will have a annual pass can be in before everyone else with the Stay and Scream crowd and get early access to houses. That last part was for Roodles.

Roodles will have a annual pass can be in before everyone else with the Stay and Scream crowd and get early access to houses. That last part was for Roodles.

Indeed I will have an AP and I intend on taking full advantage of stay and scream. I do usually stay at a Uni hotel but seeing as Im coming quiet season, and HHN are not included on express I plumped for a cheap and cheerful on I-drive instead, figured I can hit single rider Qs. Saying that I am still contemplating one night as I want to hit the clubs in city walk (usually travel with my teen daughter so havent done them before) and will be an easy stagger home.

I'll be there, just haven't decided what pass option I'll be springing for. I'll be there for the TM preview for sure, and will probably decide my pass choice based on that. I'm leaning towards just a FFP, but the plus option is tempting...

I forgot to clarify that in the Ticket thread as well. If you're already in the park you can go to any Stay and Scream area and utilize them.

Updated. As for guides, we'll have quite a bit of information once the event gets a bit closer. :thumbs:

I might go the 10th, I don't know yet because I have to talk to one of my friends about it. It's kind of tradition to go to HHN the second Thursday of October. My school usually has half days that day or that Friday is a teacher work day. I might decide to go earlier. Went the same time last year me the wait times were horrendous (Thanks Walking Dead!) and I'm guessing this year will be even worse when it comes to wait times :bang: