HHN 23: When are You Going? | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 23: When are You Going?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Originally Posted by Tbad556 View Post
Updated the thread. Let me know if anything is missing. yep you missed me i will be there on the 21st with early ap entry

Welp, that's interesting. It looks like none of my changes went through. :doh: Guess I'll have to update it all again shortly.

so how many houses do you guys think i can get done on sept 21 with early access. had rush of fear last year and got to do all but one

so how many houses do you guys think i can get done on sept 21 with early access. had rush of fear last year and got to do all but one

We did S&S last year and hit all the house and were done before 10, think it was the weekend before Halloween when we went. Its do able but we did rush around a lot

im looking at 3 nights of HHN. getting there on 10/3 and leaving on 10/6 after HHN ends. Definitely buying a Rush of Fear. Will probably add on express.

Also doing the Unmasking the Horror tour for $100 for 6 houses. I wish they told you which houses were in each $60 tour though.

Last edited:
sense were getting close!!! 10 days away!! when should we discuss an official meet up for opening weekend!!! i know i will be there the 21 but dont know about opening night yet!!!

Got my airline tickets, HHN Rush of Fear w/ express tickets, and Portofino reservations for Sept 25th - 29th. Also doing Unmasking the Horror morning tour for Fri the 27th. Can't wait!!!

I will be there on opening night rocking one of my HHN Hollywood Shirts... You just might see me... Can't wait!!