HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The pass holder early entry event was a complete bust last year. Did it opening night, was one of the first 50 that showed up. Walked onto walking dead then when we got out purge was already overy 30 and skipped it to go wait 30 or so for insidious. Skipped it the second night and instead waited at Lucy for monster and it was a ghost town. I am not going to bother with pass holder thing this year unless I use it to get in people without universal day tickets early.
I've never really seen any difference in the pass holder thing and just regular stay & scream.

Hi guys, another question (god you'd think I'd never been before LMAO) - do they offer the Behind the Screams tour every day, or is it just on days that HHN is operational?

Hi guys, another question (god you'd think I'd never been before LMAO) - do they offer the Behind the Screams tour every day, or is it just on days that HHN is operational?

Definitely not non-HHN days. IIRC, just Friday/Saturday.

It's only on HHN event days. Houses may change out due to fixes, or media stuff, or etc.

Thanks Guys, here's hoping I can jump on tix as soon as they're available and not miss out! :)

If you don't get your first choice day, keep trying. Often when they "sell out," they turn around and add another tour guide. But there can be a lag. Last year had to try 3 times to get the Saturday I needed (out of town friend). I did get a sense they will keep adding tours as long as there is a market.

Also, great call--these tours are some of the most fun I've had at Universal.

Reactions: Brervixen

They do it on most event dates, Thursday through Sunday. Last year, they didn't do one on the first Saturday of October, which is when I really wanted to do it.

OK, I have a question that you can probably help me with. The wife and I have been AP holders for 10 years but have only been to ONE NIGHT of HHN due to scheduling conflicts. This year we will be there for a week and be able to enjoy 3 nights of HHN 26 (totally psyched!). My questions are:

I assume the Frequent Fear Pass allows you to go multiple nights. Is there typically an AP holder discount to purchase these?
Is there a discount for AP holders to buy the Express passes to add to the FFP?

We will be going Sunday, October 9th, Wednesday the 12th and Thursday, the 13th. BTW Brian, Drew, HatetoFly and Derek Burgan (if you are even on this site) - if you guys are there any of those nights I would gladly buy you a beer or four - just sayin'. :cheers:

Thanks!

Last edited:
OK, I have a question that you can probably help me with. The wife and I have been AP holders for 10 years but have only been to ONE NIGHT of HHN due to scheduling conflicts. This year we will be there for a week and be able to enjoy 3 nights of HHN 26 (totally psyched!). My questions are:

I assume the Frequent Fear Pass allows you to go multiple nights. Is there typically an AP holder discount to purchase these?

We will be going Sunday, October 9th, Wednesday the 12th and Thursday, the 13th. BTW Brian, Drew, HatetoFly and Derek Burgan (if you are even on this site) - if you guys are there any of those nights I would gladly buy you a beer or four - just sayin'. :cheers:

Thanks!

There is typically a FFP and FFP Plus Express ticket option. Both of which are eligible for AP discounts. As for the beer I'm always game :thumbsup:

Reactions: SeventyOne

Thanks!
I would suggest getting FFP and maybe adding one day of Express if you decide you need it. You could spend one day doing shows and scare zones. They also offer Express at greater discounts for the last few hours of the night. If you take advantage of stay & scream you can essentially get the same benefit from that as express, especially having 3 days..