What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Ash vs Evil Dead

Not that anyone hates that it's coming. Like - "Yay, cool. What else?"

I think everyone is just so anxious to see what everything is going to be.

Personally, I'm so very, very excited for this house. This show is one of my favorites and I'm probably going to try to do this at least twice a night for the weekend that I'm there, just like I did Halloween in 2015.

I think everyone is just so anxious to see what everything is going to be.

Personally, I'm so very, very excited for this house. This show is one of my favorites and I'm probably going to try to do this at least twice a night for the weekend that I'm there, just like I did Halloween in 2015.

S&S at simpsons and you can do it 3-5X before HHN officially opens

Seems like the announcement was met with lukewarm fanfare.

Haven't seen the show, but the movies depend entirely on Bruce Campbell's charisma (which obviously he has in spades). Not sure you can find a half-dozen credible Bruce Campbell impersonators in Orlando. Barring that, I fear this turns into yet another zombie house.

Haven't seen the show, but the movies depend entirely on Bruce Campbell's charisma (which obviously he has in spades). Not sure you can find a half-dozen credible Bruce Campbell impersonators in Orlando. Barring that, I fear this turns into yet another zombie house.
I'd say it doesn't rest entirely on Ash's shoulders, the Deadites are a huge part of the equation, too. They're not your standard variety zombie, they ooze malevolence and have a penchant for doing some really disturbing yet creative stuff.

Yeah... it's not Evil Dead. Only the last two-three scenes are at/in the cabin.

If they're doing both seasons, the cabin will appear in the middle. Then you get to spend the second half in his hometown. The show is really quality if you like campy horror like Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness.

I don't see this streaming for free anywhere other than S1:E1 via Starz. So I guess it's a 7-day free Starz trial for me!

Another description of the house:

For the first time ever, the critically-acclaimed television series “Ash vs Evil Dead” from Starz, a Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) company, will summon Deadites to a new haunted maze at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood, beginning September 15. The “Ash vs Evil Dead” maze will transport guests into the town of Elk Grove, Mich., where they will encounter Deadites – people or objects possessed by evil demons – that have been unwittingly unleashed by Ash Williams – again. Throughout the maze, guests will come face-to-face with disturbing characters and iconic comedic and gory scenes from seasons 1 and 2 as they desperately try to escape all things evil...before it’s too late. The STARZ Original Series “Ash vs Evil Dead” is a follow-up to the original The Evil Dead movie, which has long been regarded as a cult classic since its debut in 1981. Starring Bruce Campbell, who reprises his role as “Ash Williams,” the series has amassed a huge fan base and was renewed for a third season by STARZ. Catch up on the STARZ APP.