What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Ash vs Evil Dead

^Honestly, I really think it’d have been better off if this house didn’t happen. It’s not like it’s drawing crowds, and it has less of a wait than all the originals. I’m thinking of this lineup of locations:
AHS—SS 24 (still mega house, same size as SS 19)
Dead Waters & Blumhouse—SS 21 (Blumhouse entrance at front of park, allows for a longer Dead Waters)
Fallen—Parade building
MIB tent—not a thing
Everywhere else—Same
Hotel—Trivago ;)

Last edited:
^Honestly, I really think it’d have been better off if this house didn’t happen. It’s not like it’s drawing crowds, and it has less of a wait than all the originals. I’m thinking of this lineup or locations:
AHS—SS 24 (still mega house, same size as SS 19)
Dead Waters & Blumhouse—SS 21 (Blumhouse entrance at front of park, allows for a longer Dead Waters)
Fallen—Parade building
MIB tent—not a thing
Everywhere else—Same
Hotel—Trivago ;)

Location is not why Dead Waters is short.

I hope it's not budget. :(
Still a reason why event would be better without AvED if so.

Still a great house. Having seen pictures of every facade in HHN history on Nightmares, this is easily one of the best, possibly the best. For the years I've gone I'd say it beats out Body Collectors '08 (White Chapel District) for my favorite. Really like the woods section too.

I’m personally under opinion as the one guy who liked this house apparently. It was my 3rd favorite house actually. Thought it fit the show perfectly. At least it was intentionally cheesy unlike The Shining.

I’m personally under opinion as the one guy who liked this house apparently. It was my 3rd favorite house actually. Thought it fit the show perfectly. At least it was intentionally cheesy unlike The Shining.

I enjoyed this house, I think it was the best comedy house I’ve been to (but I think Pen and Teller was better).

Sure, every Ash looked different, but that added to the humor (to me).

I prefer getting sprayed with beer to having birds...

Anyway, it could have just been that I have an easier time finding a rhythm in a good sound track than the houses that seem to set their pace around sound effects.

Heck, this was the only house I went through three times! All others two times...

I enjoyed this house, I think it was the best comedy house I’ve been to (but I think Pen and Teller was better).

Sure, every Ash looked different, but that added to the humor (to me).

I prefer getting sprayed with beer to having birds...

Anyway, it could have just been that I have an easier time finding a rhythm in a good sound track than the houses that seem to set their pace around sound effects.

Heck, this was the only house I went through three times! All others two times...

Soundtrack super added to it for me. Back In Black playing in that last basement gauntlet was nice.

I am a fan of the show, I watched both seasons. I Love the evil dead trilogy.
for years I ALWAYS wanted Evil dead and Ash to come to HHN. The remake house doesn't count for me, I know they had one Evil Dead room in 2009, but I always wanted to see Ash in all his glory at HHN and i wanted to see him fight the deadites and see the cabin etc.
When I learned that the show would be made into a house i was excited, but now that I have done it a couple of times, this house is a mess, it isn't funny and feels empty. The scenes dont translate well and it is all over the place, it just doesn't flow that great. I cannot help to compare this house to Halloween and even walking dead, and as much hate as Walking Dead got, those flowed and made more sense so much better. this house is too disjointed. Also a lot of it feels empty. there are big space with no actors and transition rooms that make it feel empty. the only part that works and that is cool to experience and that flows well was when we see the cabin and then when are inside it. thats the only time the house shines. it just feels like they could have done better scenes from the show. more gore would have helped for the comedy. some rooms are just so boring in the house .
Also I dont know if i could call this funny since you cant barely understand what the actors are saying with all the noise and screaming from people.
i wanted evil dead and ash but this is just a complete disappointment