HHN 27: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure Farewell Tour | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 27: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure Farewell Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey, how about just music and dance? Some sort of Weird Al type musical dance show....like the ‘do you wanna eat a snow cone’...it could still be parades, but in song, it might not offend....

I mean, does anyone ever listen to the lyrics people like Neil Diamond or whoever have had commercial success with??

What’s that tune Cracking Rose or something....think about what he is singing about...what is she? A store bought women...what material crackles?

What if they did a musical show starting jack? That could be funny and gory. Make it catchy and edgy but not offensive. Have jack talk sing talk in rhyme like the grinch

Reactions: Frank Drackman
Has anyone heard any rumblings about how they are going to do the final show (final show for general public not for TMs)? I'm moving to our temporary housing this weekend (Saturday), and it would really suck to not see the final final B&T. I'm worried it is either a slim shot of seeing it or if it is going to be a 6 hour investment to find out if you are going to be able to see it.

I have noticed that all of a sudden they seem to be all keen on this EventBrite thing maybe that is their potential answer?

Reactions: SeventyOne
Has anyone heard any rumblings about how they are going to do the final show (final show for general public not for TMs)? I'm moving to our temporary housing this weekend (Saturday), and it would really suck to not see the final final B&T. I'm worried it is either a slim shot of seeing it or if it is going to be a 6 hour investment to find out if you are going to be able to see it.

I have noticed that all of a sudden they seem to be all keen on this EventBrite thing maybe that is their potential answer?

For T2:3D they handed out tickets at the queue entrance to count spots. last year's final B&T they ran the line through London (although it wasn't really controlled) for the last show. The final final show is likely going to be its own animal though. They should at the very least have an extended queue set up for it and keep track of how many are in so they can cut it off properly. As for how early you'd realistically have to be to get in, that's anyone's guess. (EARLY!) It should make the last few hours of houses be super easy to get through.

Really glad that they did this, its a nice nod to the AP holders and with how hectic this year is, I will gladly consider this a "final" show without the worry of trying to make it on Saturday.

Reactions: SeventyOne and Joel
Korn said if we're in the meet up, we shouldn't have signed up for this.. guessing we're automatically guaranteed a spot?
Hmm, I signed up for both.

Really glad that they did this, its a nice nod to the AP holders and with how hectic this year is, I will gladly consider this a "final" show without the worry of trying to make it on Saturday.
All the shows this week have been pretty crazy! I’m sure this one will make for a great last show. Also a great way to thin the demand for the last show out a little for the reason you mentioned. It’ll be a nice substitute for those not wanting to wait hours.

I hesitate to post this only because of how limited the event is, but if you're a UOR Team Member and you want to see the last showing of Bill & Ted EVER, there will be a special TM show Saturday at 1:30. Wristbands will be handed out at SS33 Thursday at 9AM in incredibly limited supply as much of the theatre is already going to be filled with cast from the last 10+ years of the show.

If you're a TM and want to get into this, I would suggest getting there VERY early.
Also if you're going to either last public or last ever showing, can someone film what happens after the show? I'd love to see what happens/the emotions.

I finally saw the show on Tuesday. They did a great job with the send-off stuff, I appreciated folding in some of the stuff from the films a little more than usual. Otherwise, it wasn't a particularly funny show and I didn't think the dance numbers were engaging at all this year.

Reactions: Lucky Planet