1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

HHN 27: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure Farewell Tour

Discussion in 'Scare Zones & Shows' started by NJBrandon, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Joe

Joe aka TestTrack321 Staff Member Moderator

Hmmmm

2. AliciaStella

AliciaStella Premium Member

I don't wanna share the videos for fear that they will be taken down, but the Farewell Tour last day retrospective video is on YouTube. Plus, a couple montages of the best moments can be found from this year's show as well.

One would hope that Universal would let videos stay up given it's the last year, at least if not monetized, but you never know.

3. Nick C.

Nick C. Staff Member Moderator

I saw that retrospective video. I think it should be good to stay up on youtube. And they can't be monetized because of the music that's in the videos. It will automatically claim copyright.

Keep a look out at the Wyld Stallyns Youtube account. They always post multi-angle videos of the shows and they haven't been taken down yet. They posted HHN26's show on November 30th last year.

4. AliciaStella

Stallyns posted some clips today. They say to stay tuned for full show at a later date. It's gonna be multi angle too.

SeventyOne and Nick C. like this.
  5. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Veteran Member

Speaking of Wyld Syallyns, they released a highlight video of the show..

They have mentioned though, that this is not going to be the only video, and that they will post the full show eventually. The question, is if they tried to film the final show too.

SeventyOne and Joe like this.
  6. JMalez

JMalez Rookie

Does anyone remember the last part of the Island song its been stuck in my head I cant think of it. (the part after the last "these lyrics blow").

7. AliciaStella

8. primusjim

primusjim Newcomer

After years of lurking, I joined in hopes that you can point me towards videos of Orlando Bill and Ted videos from 2010 and 2011. I have been looking forever, but have been unsuccessful. Thanks

9. Frank Drackman

Frank Drackman Premium Member

You’re really talking in park surveys here. I have not been to WDW in a long time, but when I did go there, I had plenty of times when my ticket type and zip code told them they had no questions for me.

One thing I can say about my experience as a UOR customer is that they try to drive people to sighn up for survey groups so I would think that a lot of AP folks do surveys for UNI.

Another thing I have noticed is that UNI’s survey panel things, well, they do some serious pre questions that let them know a lot about the person answering their questions!

Mad Dog likes this.
  10. primusjim

primusjim Newcomer

The BnT years that I am most interested in finding are 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011. There are short clips from some of them on youtube, but has anyone seen full shows for any of those years?

11. JMalez

JMalez Rookie

It's November 30... Time to constantly refresh the Wyld Stallyns youtube page.

SeventyOne likes this.