Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure Farewell Tour

I don't wanna share the videos for fear that they will be taken down, but the Farewell Tour last day retrospective video is on YouTube. Plus, a couple montages of the best moments can be found from this year's show as well.

One would hope that Universal would let videos stay up given it's the last year, at least if not monetized, but you never know.

I don't wanna share the videos for fear that they will be taken down, but the Farewell Tour last day retrospective video is on YouTube. Plus, a couple montages of the best moments can be found from this year's show as well.

One would hope that Universal would let videos stay up given it's the last year, at least if not monetized, but you never know.
I saw that retrospective video. I think it should be good to stay up on youtube. And they can't be monetized because of the music that's in the videos. It will automatically claim copyright.

Keep a look out at the Wyld Stallyns Youtube account. They always post multi-angle videos of the shows and they haven't been taken down yet. They posted HHN26's show on November 30th last year.

I saw that retrospective video. I think it should be good to stay up on youtube. And they can't be monetized because of the music that's in the videos. It will automatically claim copyright.

Keep a look out at the Wyld Stallyns Youtube account. They always post multi-angle videos of the shows and they haven't been taken down yet. They posted HHN26's show on November 30th last year.
Stallyns posted some clips today. They say to stay tuned for full show at a later date. It's gonna be multi angle too.

Speaking of Wyld Syallyns, they released a highlight video of the show..

They have mentioned though, that this is not going to be the only video, and that they will post the full show eventually. The question, is if they tried to film the final show too.

Does anyone remember the last part of the Island song its been stuck in my head I cant think of it. (the part after the last "these lyrics blow").

Honestly you can find every year of B&T out there if you search hard enough. The only year without the full show uploaded is this year's show (so far, I expect it will come eventually).

After years of lurking, I joined in hopes that you can point me towards videos of Orlando Bill and Ted videos from 2010 and 2011. I have been looking forever, but have been unsuccessful. Thanks

Ok... as someone who literally just left Disney Research as a job, I’ll do my usual song and dance but with more frankness because they can’t threaten to not pay me if I interfere with the natural order of things...

And understanding this is my experience with guest research in general not specific to any event, park, etc...

APs don’t do surveys. “I’m an AP, you don’t want my opinion.” “I’ve done it before.” “I just did one...”

Well surveys represent the park population as-is. They’re seen as being representative of the people in the park at that given date and time. So if you’re the same AP or other returning guest who gets intercepted but doesn’t do a survey, then you don’t exist in the park as an opinion. You are literally silencing your own opinions by not being represented. There is no default “you” that backfills your spot with your opinions. No, some soccer mom from Ohio on her first trip ever does.

From a respondent standpoint there’s more of her than you in the park because she did a survey today and you didn’t. It doesn’t matter that the park entrance records say there are a high number of APs and a lower number of one day tickets - because they don’t care. I have no idea why it works that way and it seems very counter intuitive.

And then the write-ins and other such feedback... can make things happen, but in the hierarchy of feedback it’s the low end. They do not want to cater to the one off they want to cater to the broad group.

Broad group is the average response in randomly selected survey participants.

Keyword being randomly selected. You don’t get to ask to participate, but by golly the fandom seems hellbent on opting out when asked to participate.

“You don’t want my opinion...”

Self fulfilling prophecy right there.

So if you’re a body in the park and get selected, do your survey. Every time.

And every time you don’t... (seriously they’re designed to be short in park for a reason) you give up all right to complain about losing anything you enjoy in the parks.

You’re really talking in park surveys here. I have not been to WDW in a long time, but when I did go there, I had plenty of times when my ticket type and zip code told them they had no questions for me.

One thing I can say about my experience as a UOR customer is that they try to drive people to sighn up for survey groups so I would think that a lot of AP folks do surveys for UNI.

Another thing I have noticed is that UNI’s survey panel things, well, they do some serious pre questions that let them know a lot about the person answering their questions!

The BnT years that I am most interested in finding are 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011. There are short clips from some of them on youtube, but has anyone seen full shows for any of those years?

But last time I checked, not that long ago, previous shows still up.
When uploading video to YouTube, a claimant can come in and manually claim copyright and if proven, the video could be blocked Worldwide simply because it is using visuals that the company has also claimed copyright to.

Now I don't know that this is the case or not obviously and it would be odd for Universal to just do it for 27 and let the others live, but again, maybe this wasn't even Universal claiming. It could be whoever owns the rights to Bill & Ted, too.

Or, they just might not have had time to edit it yet. They shot this year's with several cameras and it might take a bit of time for them to edit it all together. Ya' know, life gets in the way... that's my hope anyway. I never saw the show last year.

Or, they just might not have had time to edit it yet. They shot this year's with several cameras and it might take a bit of time for them to edit it all together. Ya' know, life gets in the way... that's my hope anyway. I never saw the show last year.
Last year's show was multi-camera as well definitely and was released when they normally had done it.

I mean, no shade, but if you can take the time to organize and film at least one full show multicamera (I assume they filmed more than one), taking four months to edit the video is a little much even if life is getting in the way. Just seems like there may be more at play here. One thing that would definitely draw a red flag would be if they used parts from the AP or TM showing in the video.

Last year's show was multi-camera as well definitely and was released when they normally had done it.

I mean, no shade, but if you can take the time to organize and film at least one full show multicamera (I assume they filmed more than one), taking four months to edit the video is a little much even if life is getting in the way. Just seems like there may be more at play here. One thing that would definitely draw a red flag would be if they used parts from the AP or TM showing in the video.
Maybe the ring of the cash register is heard and they will issue a limited edition upload with the last show. Could be....