- Apr 29, 2016
One probably should have been worked into the beginning. It seems like you walk for forever until you actually hit a scare.
- Great facade. Reminds me of a cross between Dracula (2009) and Gothic (2012).
- Not a lot of energy from the casts.
- The bungee/flying/plank triple scares, while well done and very cool - should have been spread out throughout the house instead of having them all one after another at the end of the house. I will say, though, that the finale of this house helps lessen the sour taste it would leave if it didn't have such a strong finale. I guess I'd like to see one of the gimmicks to end the house moved to somewhere earlier to help balance things out.
- Not a fan of the majority of the audio/mask/costume design in this house.
- I think the overall theme suffered going from concept to design. For me, it's a concept that was better on paper than it turned out in reality.