What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: The Hive

That's the one I was looking for too! Just tried Shazam with no luck.

I know. If I would've known I was going to enjoy this song so much I would've just tried to hang around a speaker and record the whole thing. I have some audio of Invasion! also with some of the weird alien sound effects too lol.

I never saw the wall crawl people are talking about on here, I don’t think.

Where was it?

Is that the weird mannequin that's on some contraption that goes up and down on the wall? I forgot if that was in this house or the Scarecrow one. I know it was too dark for me to even see what it was all the times I passed by it so it didn't really stand out for me.

I haven't seen the wall crawl my last three runs (guess it didn't work), but I finally got to see the stilt scare!
I see Bob & Marley (My names for the stilt walker and the scareactor that pops out next to him) almost every time. Hard to miss if you wait there for a few seconds.

Doesn't sound like any of those songs.

This is it recored directly in the queue right before I enter the house (music fades as I'm entering).

I know that song, I've heard it before. you should check the discography of Dance with the Dead, I think the band is right but the name of the song i posted is wrong. that sounds like them. I know this song from before hhn but i cant remember what song it is.This is not a soundtrack from the 80s. it is a modern song
(dont delete this link, I will try to find it)

Last edited:
I know that song, I've heard it before. you should check the discography of Dance with the Dead, I think the band is right but the name of the song i posted is wrong. that sounds like them. I know this song from before hhn but i cant remember what song it is.This is not a soundtrack from the 80s. it is a modern song
(dont delete this link, I will try to find it)

Cool thanks man. I'll go through their catalog and see if I can find anything too.

This house has its moments in my six runs—the stilt guy, the one time the wall crawl worked, the outdoor music, and how good a job they did making it look dilapidated. But for whatever reason, I just couldn’t get into it enough. The SA’s just weren’t as aggressive as in a few other houses. Would’ve loved to see an actual queue video or a facade of newspaper clippings.

Final rating: 5/10

That's the one I was looking for too! Just tried Shazam with no luck.

I know. If I would've known I was going to enjoy this song so much I would've just tried to hang around a speaker and record the whole thing. I have some audio of Invasion! also with some of the weird alien sound effects too lol.

Cool thanks man. I'll go through their catalog and see if I can find anything too.

here it is!

This was the house that really grew on me. First time I did I was like meh, but I quickly came to love it. A few times though scareactors were missing, then it was a lesser experience, but when everyone was there, it was a great experience.