HHN 27: The Hive | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: The Hive

JunoSynth

Rookie
Sep 26, 2013
Morrison, CO
That's the one I was looking for too! Just tried Shazam with no luck.
I know. If I would've known I was going to enjoy this song so much I would've just tried to hang around a speaker and record the whole thing. I have some audio of Invasion! also with some of the weird alien sound effects too lol.

JunoSynth

Rookie
Sep 26, 2013
Morrison, CO
I never saw the wall crawl people are talking about on here, I don’t think.

Where was it?
Is that the weird mannequin that's on some contraption that goes up and down on the wall? I forgot if that was in this house or the Scarecrow one. I know it was too dark for me to even see what it was all the times I passed by it so it didn't really stand out for me.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
I haven't seen the wall crawl my last three runs (guess it didn't work), but I finally got to see the stilt scare!
I see Bob & Marley (My names for the stilt walker and the scareactor that pops out next to him) almost every time. Hard to miss if you wait there for a few seconds.

Lucky Planet

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2013
Doesn't sound like any of those songs.

This is it recored directly in the queue right before I enter the house (music fades as I'm entering).

I know that song, I've heard it before. you should check the discography of Dance with the Dead, I think the band is right but the name of the song i posted is wrong. that sounds like them. I know this song from before hhn but i cant remember what song it is.This is not a soundtrack from the 80s. it is a modern song
(dont delete this link, I will try to find it)

Last edited:
Reactions: JunoSynth

JunoSynth

Rookie
Sep 26, 2013
Morrison, CO
I know that song, I've heard it before. you should check the discography of Dance with the Dead, I think the band is right but the name of the song i posted is wrong. that sounds like them. I know this song from before hhn but i cant remember what song it is.This is not a soundtrack from the 80s. it is a modern song
(dont delete this link, I will try to find it)
Cool thanks man. I'll go through their catalog and see if I can find anything too.

OhHaiInternet95

Veteran Member
Aug 18, 2017
This house has its moments in my six runs—the stilt guy, the one time the wall crawl worked, the outdoor music, and how good a job they did making it look dilapidated. But for whatever reason, I just couldn’t get into it enough. The SA’s just weren’t as aggressive as in a few other houses. Would’ve loved to see an actual queue video or a facade of newspaper clippings.

Final rating: 5/10

Lucky Planet

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2013
That's the one I was looking for too! Just tried Shazam with no luck.
I know. If I would've known I was going to enjoy this song so much I would've just tried to hang around a speaker and record the whole thing. I have some audio of Invasion! also with some of the weird alien sound effects too lol.
Cool thanks man. I'll go through their catalog and see if I can find anything too.
here it is!

anihilnation

Veteran Member
Oct 13, 2013
Orlando
This was the house that really grew on me. First time I did I was like meh, but I quickly came to love it. A few times though scareactors were missing, then it was a lesser experience, but when everyone was there, it was a great experience.