Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Merchandise

So I need help from someone going to the event in the next few days. Can someone let me know about the Horror Ink Merch?

What sizes does it go to and what patterns are available?

I completely forgot about this when I was just there.
1. A boxing parody shirt where you can choose which characters appear vs. another
2. A portrait of a selected character with taglines you can choose from
3. A Hawkins name tag that you can add your name to
4. Any of the Slaughter Sinema posters.(The best shirts honestly)
5. 80s catchphrases in a vaporwave style

Any more that I missed?

So I need help from someone going to the event in the next few days. Can someone let me know about the Horror Ink Merch?

What sizes does it go to and what patterns are available?

I completely forgot about this when I was just there.

I asked the guy at Horror Ink about sizes, and he said they went up to 3x. But the kiosk offers up to 4x.

So has anyone bought one of the skull lanyards and seen what they do with the pumpkins? Last night was the first night I noticed they are supposed to be interactive and that the pumpkins kept showing up in different places.

Did Orlando ever get the mini Uni figures of Eleven or the Demagorgon, as hinted at with the corresponding limited edition pins? Haven't seen them out in Hollywood, wondering if there was a manufacturing issue somewhere.

Did Orlando ever get the mini Uni figures of Eleven or the Demagorgon, as hinted at with the corresponding limited edition pins? Haven't seen them out in Hollywood, wondering if there was a manufacturing issue somewhere.

Nope. Still nothing.

When I flew home this past Monday, I stopped at the Universal Store at the MCO airport. They had a ton of HHN merch. So if anyone forgets to get anything or changes their mind about last minute purchases, you may find the items there.