Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Slaughter Sinema

So is there gonna be more than the 3 films In this house or no? Also what do you think the transition rooms will be like? Any thoughts as to maybe seeing the icons associated with the films in the rooms at all?

So is there gonna be more than the 3 films In this house or no? Also what do you think the transition rooms will be like? Any thoughts as to maybe seeing the icons associated with the films in the rooms at all?

From what Legacy’s said I could see this house being Silver Screams 1.5 in terms of how it’ll be handled. That house was Movie, then hallway with poster for the next movie, and repeat. This house will also have more than 3 movies and I realllyyyyyy hope they’ll throw in an Easter egg to the Director or Usher

From what Legacy’s said I could see this house being Silver Screams 1.5 in terms of how it’ll be handled. That house was Movie, then hallway with poster for the next movie, and repeat. This house will also have more than 3 movies and I realllyyyyyy hope they’ll throw in an Easter egg to the Director or Usher
There should be 8 or 9 total films...
...with a movie poster and drive-in movie speaker stand announcing each between.

Here are two other descriptions of this house:
  • It’s showtime at the local drive-in, where you don’t just catch a movie; the movie catches you. Fear flickers on the screen, filling you with a mixture of dread and delight. Sorority sisters make a monstrous offering. Werewolf bikers go on the hunt. More than jack-o-lanterns are carved at a gut-strewn pumpkin patch. Bloodthirsty children come out to play at a deranged kids’ arcade. As each 80s B movie screams to life, you’ll shriek with terror as you try to avoid alien cannibals, a murderous barber, and ravenous swamp apes. When the credits roll, heads roll.
  • Slaughter Sinema will transport guests to a decrepit drive-in movie theater. As the lights dim and the features begin, guests will jump through the screens of original storylines filled with monsters and nightmares from the 1980s. They will come face-to-face with vicious creatures with a deadly bite in Midnight Snacks 2: The House Swarming, bloodthirsty alien cannibals on the hunt for fresh meat in Amazon Cannibals from Planet Hell, and more.

So the eight featured (maybe missing a ninth) are...
-Amazon Cannibals
-Cult of Beast Baby
-Pumpkin Patch
-Swamp Yeti
-Midnight Snacks 2
- Barbers
-Sorority
-Werewolf Bikers

Where’s the Sorority one? I thought it was an arcade. Anyone else wondering what the finales gonna be?

Edit - Nvm on sorority. Accidentally skipped it while reading

Last edited:
Here are two other descriptions of this house:
  • It’s showtime at the local drive-in, where you don’t just catch a movie; the movie catches you. Fear flickers on the screen, filling you with a mixture of dread and delight. Sorority sisters make a monstrous offering. Werewolf bikers go on the hunt. More than jack-o-lanterns are carved at a gut-strewn pumpkin patch. Bloodthirsty children come out to play at a deranged kids’ arcade. As each 80s B movie screams to life, you’ll shriek with terror as you try to avoid alien cannibals, a murderous barber, and ravenous swamp apes. When the credits roll, heads roll.
Heh...

So... Those are in order. This confirms 9 movies in the house.

To recap the order...
Sorority
Werewolf Bikers
Gory Pumpkin Patch
Pizza Arcade
Baby Cult
Cannibal Aliens,
Barbers
XXXXXXXXX
Swamp Yeti

Monsters with a lot of teeth is basically everything...

i wonder if swamp yeti [or shrek yeti im gonna call it. ] is gonna be a costume or a animatronic?

Every time I think about this house I think about The Usher as well

I sort of agree

For me, the concept sounds similar, but The Usher was so tied to his theater that I cannot imagine him anywhere else

I think of Bloodengutz as well because of the conceit. I could actually see him outside of the television, taking over a drive in movie marathon to subject new people to his hosting abilities

The Director is a fair call too, as he has obviously done the drive in thing before

Immediate thought after reading "werewolf bikers". I really hope it's something like this wonderful/awful piece of exploitation.

wow_blog_thumb_3e1b01a5-ca4b-46e2-ac76-b7dc88e599d8_1024x1024.jpeg

So I know the likelihood of merch for an original house is slim to none (unless it is tied to an icon), but seeing as they have gone through the trouble to make movie posters for every fake film in the house, any chance we might see prints of some for sale? Would make an awesome addition, and honestly be pretty cheap too.

In a completely unfounded, purely hypothetical bit of wishful thinking this would work amazing for a Hollywood-style Twitter password, where they had little postcard size printouts of the various posters, changing it up over the course of the event to encourage repeats.

So I know the likelihood of merch for an original house is slim to none (unless it is tied to an icon), but seeing as they have gone through the trouble to make movie posters for every fake film in the house, any chance we might see prints of some for sale? Would make an awesome addition, and honestly be pretty cheap too.

In a completely unfounded, purely hypothetical bit of wishful thinking this would work amazing for a Hollywood-style Twitter password, where they had little postcard size printouts of the various posters, changing it up over the course of the event to encourage repeats.

I'm gonna say 5% chance, sadly.

I'm gonna say 5% chance, sadly.

IDK...two years ago they had a pack of mini-posters with several of the logos from 26. I could see them doing something similar to that this year.

There was a bit of cash sunk into designing these posters, might be nice to recoup some expenses.