HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We are almost to the point where there should be one announcement per week in order to get everything out by the time the event starts. I was trying to remember the last time tickets went on sale before all the mazes were announced. I do think ticket sales are a little early this year. Going back through my e-mails it looks like the earliest I ordered a ticket in the past several years was 8/23. Either way, more info should be coming out soon!

When I called the VIP experience this morning, the lady told me that it was fine to do mazes and other things, so as long as you checked in at the lounge at your call time.

Hmmm, that makes it sound less likely about the ability to randomly come and go into the dinner area.

In 2014 they had the same thing. You were assigned a call time for the lounge which meant you weren't allowed in before that time but I was able to re enter anytime afterwards

That makes sense. The only time I did VIP my call time was 7:15, so I never did the computer check-in at dinner thing as we just went on our tour straight from the Customer Service building. And I went into the dinner area 2 or 3 times after that.

So let me explain how it went for me the last time (2014): we got to the event at 6, and got in line to the Customer building for our VIP stuff. We chose either 8PM or 8:10, and after we got everything they were crowding everyone, VIP, GA and FOL people into the front area for the opening scaremony. After the purgers charged at us, my cousin and I went to the TT to get it out of the way, like every year. When we approached the scanner person for the FOL line, they told us they couldn't let us on because we had the exclusive VIP one. So we did Face Off and Dracula Untold 2 times in a row, before going through the VIP scare zone and checking in with a woman with a computer in front of the lounge. She gave us our code name and let us in to eat, and reminded us to listen for that name they'd call. From there we did the guided tour, like I mentioned earlier. I wasn't aware you could go in again after though.

Perhaps if we get another photo, but that doesn't look like the *Sawyer* house from the original film, which; Leatherface is a prequel to the Tobe Hooper classic.

Nor does that look like the gas station/diner to me.
*FTFY Hewitt is from the remake
Funny, I got bored today and watched last years MSS panel with John talking about the Titans. If it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't have remembered that Sawyer was the original and Hewitt was the remake

Oh my god I WISH even more than IT for a Psycho or a Hitchcock maze in general!

Right now it looks like we see a lot of things that it kind of looks like but nothing that it really looks like 100% I wish it was truly IT or Psycho

I would be so down for Psycho it's not even funny; the only thing that would make it awkward is that the real Psycho house is extremely close and a maze there would be better, but whatever. Given the facade it looks similar to the It and Psycho houses, but it can't be It unless they worked around King, and it might not be Psycho since we haven't even heard a rumor about it

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
Do you guys know how fast tickets sell out? I'm getting mine next week because I need to work a time out and I'm just hoping FOL won't be out by then

Depends on the days and how close it gets to said day. Most likely they sell out during the week you plan on going. However, the main concern most have when buying FOL or VIP isn't that they sell out, but that their price increases as the day gets closer.

Reactions: horrornights789
Depends on the days and how close it gets to said day. Most likely they sell out during the week you plan on going. However, the main concern most have when buying FOL or VIP isn't that they sell out, but that their price increases as the day gets closer.

Ok good; I'm planning on going October 7th

Most likely you should be good next week to buy it. It's usually the popular days like Opening Night or Halloween that sell out in those ticket areas faster than other dates.

Thank god; I've been so scared because Murdy says they sell out quick and I don't wanna wait in line for 4 hours for 2 mazes