HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thank god; I've been so scared because Murdy says they sell out quick and I don't wanna wait in line for 4 hours for 2 mazes

I think he's referring to those who buy their tickets during the time range when HHN has already started or those who buy their tickets the day before/of the day they plan on going.

I think he's referring to those who buy their tickets during the time range when HHN has already started or those who buy their tickets the day before/of the day they plan on going.

Ok; maybe I've been under a rock but is anybody excited for Insidious? I feel like that's been the least talked about IP besides when they're announcing it

I am this year. In 2013 and 2015 I've groaned at it for being announced since I'm not too fond of the franchise. However, both mazes were really intense and incredible, making them some of my favorite mazes at HHN, so this year I have decided to be more optimistic towards it. It's the least talked about for three reasons IMO: it's in it's 3rd year at HHN, the movie being pushed has resulted in still no trailer so we don't know too much except that it's a prequel, and people keep thinking the facade is something different or the Blumhouse maze.

I think pretty much everything besides Blumhouse and Uber Fan are flying under the radar because we're so confident in them and we pretty much know what to expect,
Jigsaw: traps, Billy, probably pig men, Leigh Whannel telling the story of how he was kicked out of the Saw maze
Insidious ch. 4: Bit more mysterious but I assume we'll see a house, a person possessed by a demon, said physical demon, and a trip to a place filled with fog, possibly Darth Maul

Blumhouse is so intriguing because besides AHS last year, Hollywood has never really done a maze like that. Totally unrelated IP's brought together under one title. It's even more extreme than AHS. And we still don't know for sure what will be in there because truly I think 4-5 movies is the max (Get Out, Sinister, Ouija, The Purge, Paranormal Activity, Tooth Fairy (Totally joking. Just find it funny that that movie is produced by Blumhouse...)) anymore than that would probably confuse people even more.

And Uber Fan is just causing chaos and I bet John is loving seeing us scramble and not feeding us anything about it. And for the first time, it seems like people have stopped trusting those with sources (atleast with this maze. I still trust you for everything else. This one is complicated) because of the rumors that John is keeping it super under wraps and telling people false properties to sort out the leakers. This year is definitely throwing me for a loop for first time since I started speculation and it's crazy!

I think pretty much everything besides Blumhouse and Uber Fan are flying under the radar because we're so confident in them and we pretty much know what to expect,
Jigsaw: traps, Billy, probably pig men, Leigh Whannel telling the story of how he was kicked out of the Saw maze
Insidious ch. 4: Bit more mysterious but I assume we'll see a house, a person possessed by a demon, said physical demon, and a trip to a place filled with fog, possibly Darth Maul

Blumhouse is so intriguing because besides AHS last year, Hollywood has never really done a maze like that. Totally unrelated IP's brought together under one title. It's even more extreme than AHS. And we still don't know for sure what will be in there because truly I think 4-5 movies is the max (Get Out, Sinister, Ouija, The Purge, Paranormal Activity, Tooth Fairy (Totally joking. Just find it funny that that movie is produced by Blumhouse...)) anymore than that would probably confuse people even more.

And Uber Fan is just causing chaos and I bet John is loving seeing us scramble and not feeding us anything about it. And for the first time, it seems like people have stopped trusting those with sources (atleast with this maze. I still trust you for everything else. This one is complicated) because of the rumors that John is keeping it super under wraps and telling people false properties to sort out the leakers. This year is definitely throwing me for a loop for first time since I started speculation and it's crazy!

It's funny how everyone's happy for Blumhouse now considering when Manics revealed it we were all pissed, but it looks like a really good maze. AHS is gonna be interesting this year too because there's so much to see in Roanoke(hoping to see the Lana Winters studio shooting). I also hope Jem and the Holograms makes a cameo, that movie scared the out of me

If there is a nod to Lana Winters in the Roanoke maze, I hope that can be taken as a subtle hint that next year we're getting Asylum as a maze.

It's funny how everyone's happy for Blumhouse now considering when Manics revealed it we were all pissed, but it looks like a really good maze. AHS is gonna be interesting this year too because there's so much to see in Roanoke(hoping to see the Lana Winters studio shooting). I also hope Jem and the Holograms makes a cameo, that movie scared the out of me
I almost completely forgot about the Lana Winters studio shooting, not sure it'll make an appearance in the maze though. It would be extremely disconnected from the theme of the maze. I'm pretty sure John said something a while back asking if he would include the whole show within a show aspect and he said he's gonna focus on the horror aspect of the show so it'll probably feel like we're the guests staying in the Roanoke house and not being a part of tv show inception

I almost completely forgot about the Lana Winters studio shooting, not sure it'll make an appearance in the maze though. It might feel too real since it's not like guys in mutant nazi masks wielding guns and shooting (AWIL was the only maze I could think of with use of guns. Well TWD Attraction too) because with this it's a real person shooting at other people, and for some reason that just feels a little too real for HHN. And it would be extremely disconnected from the theme of the maze. I'm pretty sure John said something a while back asking if he would include the whole show within a show aspect and he said he's gonna focus on the horror aspect of the show so it'll probably feel like we're the guests staying in the Roanoke house and not being a part of tv show inception

Damn Lana Winters would've been good, but yeah they skipped over Tate's shooting last year(was understandable though) so I don't see them realistically using the studio shooting. I feel like the finale might just be in the forest with the hordes of colonists and ghosts around

CHAPTER 4 MAZE UPDATES:

The bottom right window of the facade is shattered.

There is a room in the maze that has red curtains. (I could see the red fabric through an exit way)

There is a FIGURE in the bottom left window of the facade

When you first walk through the facade there are a bunch of photos to your right.

EDIT: These are more like random ass "facks"

CHAPTER 4 MAZE UPDATES:

The bottom right window of the facade is shattered.

There is a room in the maze that has red curtains. (I could see the red fabric through an exit way)

There is a FIGURE in the bottom left window of the facade

When you first walk through the facade there are a bunch of photos to your right.

So basically Lip-Stick face demon confirmed; oh god if there's pictures that means there's scares behind the pictures, really excited for Insidious now

You can notice that the facade looks better than the end of the maze because the end will all get flocked and you won't even notice the difference.

Man, that sentence makes no sense. There is no other way to word it
Nah, it's alright. I understand what you meant. I assume whatever the end has right now is a temporary placeholder until it gets flocked?

Reactions: ush.hacker
If you were to look back at the behind the scenes Krampus maze pictures before it got flocked you would see that there was little to no detail. Flocking kind of covers it and gives it a new texture. They put the camo netting down, then they flock it. After it is flocked all you will be able to see is white with textures of green sticking out where the flocking didnt cover. It will look just as detailed as the facade when it's done.

You can notice that the facade looks better than the end of the maze because the end will all get flocked and you won't even notice the difference.

Man, that sentence makes no sense. There is no other way to word it
Makes sense to me!
Lots of good looking detail going into no snow portion of the hedge maze.
Less detail going into snow portion of hedge maze, because snow is gonna be blocking most of it so we won't notice the different material

Reactions: ush.hacker
Do you guys think they'll put fake snow on the ground? With all the emphasis on the carpet in The Shining I figure they'd do the same for the hedge maze