HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seems a bit ballsy to include Leatherface or Jigsaw to the tram when they have their own maze but I wouldn't really mind it, I just know some if not a lot will though. Didn't TWD do this for some years when it was a scare zone and a maze?
2012-2014 it was a Maze and Terror Tram, 2013 started the scarezone trend. Finally 2015 killed the dominance of TWD and allowed The Purge to start taking over

Unless Chucky and Jigsaw were planned in the first place, they haven't been added. John said a while ago that the tram has not been changed. So unless the original rumor of Freddy, Michael, Jason, and Leatherface didn't include details of Chucky and Jigsaw or they were added after John said there's been no changes then it'll probably be the Big Four

That facade doesn't look anything like Leatherface's house or the Amityville house. It clearly has nothing to do with Alien or the Thing. The pessimist inside of me wants to say Leatherface, but…..

Ugh. I just want to find out already.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
It's just worth noting.
I agree, my friend and I were discussing this yesterday and my thoughts were basically that if they were to do a Titans of Terror tram and wanted to include Chucky, it would make sense to show him alone as the tease due to all five of them being way too obvious. I can also confirm that the "terror" is the exact same.

Reactions: HHNManics
I realized something about Chucky while talking with Manics...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the question was rather vague if Chucky would be coming to a SPECIFIC HHN event. The director only confirmed that it will be coming to Halloween Horror Nights and we all assumed he meant Hollywood. Right now, the only event to have Chucky confirmed is Japan's event. Maybe he was talking about their Cult of Chucky maze (was the maze announced before that tweet happened?) because usually rights holders are pretty tight lipped about things, especially since John has worked with him before licensing Chucky multiple times... Just a thought. I still feel like we may be seeing our favorite good guy doll in some way, so either he'll have his own maze, be a part of the Titans Tram, or be the sole theme of the tram. OR extremely unlikely, insult emporium returns

I realized something about Chucky while talking with Manics...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the question was rather vague if Chucky would be coming to a SPECIFIC HHN event. The director only confirmed that it will be coming to Halloween Horror Nights and we all assumed he meant Hollywood. Right now, the only event to have Chucky confirmed is Japan's event. Maybe he was talking about their Cult of Chucky maze (was the maze announced before that tweet happened?) because usually rights holders are pretty tight lipped about things, especially since John has worked with him before licensing Chucky multiple times... Just a thought. I still feel like we may be seeing our favorite good guy doll in some way, so either he'll have his own maze, be a part of the Titans Tram, or be the sole theme of the tram. OR extremely unlikely, insult emporium returns

Chucky has been at the Osaka park for multiple years though. It wouldn't be necessarily a new thing for over there.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
When I was watching the Midsummer Scream panel I thought it was interesting that the reasons the scare zones had no names (at the time) was because they needed to find a copyright-able name. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the scare zones have names by the time the Midsummer Scream panel happened in other years? Are the wheels of bureaucracy turning more slowly this year or is it just me? Maybe because of all of the IP fallouts and multiple licensing (Blumhouse and possible Titans)?

When I was watching the Midsummer Scream panel I thought it was interesting that the reasons the scare zones had no names (at the time) was because they needed to find a copyright-able name. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the scare zones have names by the time the Midsummer Scream panel happened in other years? Are the wheels of bureaucracy turning more slowly this year or is it just me? Maybe because of all of the IP fallouts and multiple licensing (Blumhouse and possible Titans)?

The scarezones do have names, Manics revealed them earlier this week:

Upper Lot: Helloween
Backlot Tunnel: Toxic Tunnel
Metro Sets Zone: Urban Inferno

Reactions: chris.g
The scarezones do have names, Manics revealed them earlier this week:

Upper Lot: Helloween
Backlot Tunnel: Toxic Tunnel
Metro Sets Zone: Urban Inferno
Manics didnt reveal them, they were put on the website and he just posted them XD

In years past I don't think we've even known the original zones before MSS. Usually they were revealed with the website from my recollection. Except for Mask-a-raid, Corpz, and Ghoulz. They had their names before even though Ghoulz hasnt seen the light of day yet

Manics didnt reveal them, they were put on the website and he just posted them XD

In years past I don't think we've even known the original zones before MSS. Usually they were revealed with the website from my recollection. Except for Mask-a-raid, Corpz, and Ghoulz. They had their names before even though Ghoulz hasnt seen the light of day yet

Ok good, Toxic Tunnel didn't seem like a really good name. One of these days I hope we get a Ghoulz original maze since the concept was really good

Ok good, Toxic Tunnel didn't seem like a really good name. One of these days I hope we get a Ghoulz original maze since the concept was really good
No those are the actual names. The real names are Hell-o-Ween, Toxic Tunnel, and Urban Inferno. I was just saying that Manics didn't reveal them from insider info, they were put on the website (doesn't work on mobile. Try computer if you want to see for yourself) and he just made us all aware of the names

No those are the actual names. The real names are Hell-o-Ween, Toxic Tunnel, and Urban Inferno. I was just saying that Manics didn't reveal them from insider info, they were put on the website (doesn't work on mobile. Try computer if you want to see for yourself) and he just made us all aware of the names

Ahhh ok; the mobile site is extremely far behind at the moment besides the mazes

I was hoping they'd fix that soon but then I realized what soon means to them compared to us...

Very true; so on the desktop site for the mazes they have pictures of one character(s) per property, and they're in the order of announcing(the order is Pig Man, Grady Twins, Ash), and I think the next is the Lipstick Face demon

The Shining was actually announced before AHS: Roanoke for us. Though, hopefully, there is a new main ghost for Insidious 4. Hell, I wouldn't be too upset if the main antagonist turned out to be "He's got your baby" ghost.

The Shining was actually announced before AHS: Roanoke for us. Though, hopefully, there is a new main ghost for Insidious 4. Hell, I wouldn't be too upset if the main antagonist turned out to be "He's got your baby" ghost.

Technically AHS was announced before Shining, it's just we were given 0 details besides it was returning. The Insidious 4 maze looks really good and hopefully we get to see a ton of new ghosts(and the bride in black, she's scary)

I just hope Happy Death Day is worth it to have it push Insidious 4 back, considering it pushed back the trailer from being made public earlier.