HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
just so everybody knows the only time the insidious 4 maze is getting announced is when the trailer drops. that way they can show it in the maze trailer. if there announce it before the trailer there would have to use the previous insidious footage for that.

just so everybody knows the only time the insidious 4 maze is getting announced is when the trailer drops. that way they can show it in the maze trailer. if there announce it before the trailer there would have to use the previous insidious footage for that.
That trailer isn't coming out until late September/early October, so no, it has to be earlier.

We probably won't get a maze trailer for Insidious. We didn't get one for Dracula Untold: Reign of Blood.

Do you guys think Insidious' announcement might just be the key art with no video
Yes.

I think tommorow they will announce it talk about it for a little bit or the whole Panel (By also talking about the Previous two Insidious Mazes). If they talk about it for a little bit then I can see them talking about AHS for the remainder of the Panel.

Yes.

I think tommorow they will announce it talk about it for a little bit or the whole Panel (By also talking about the Previous two Insidious Mazes). If they talk about it for a little bit then I can see them talking about AHS for the remainder of the Panel.

If Uber Fan ends up being the announcement how do you think they'll bring it up?

If Uber fan isn't going to be announced this weekend, that's a stronger sign it's Leatherface. They don't want to announce something that's going to get a "meh" reaction at best.

Let's take bets on what we think it is.. I think it'll be Insidious since Leatherface would get average excitement and a both coast announcement wouldn't make sense at an LA event

I'm actually thinking they will announce two mazes, Blumhouse and Insidious, and that Orlando will go a bit silent on the announcement for a few days just as how Hollywood kept silent on TCM last year till later on.

I'm actually thinking they will announce two mazes, Blumhouse and Insidious, and that Orlando will go a bit silent on the announcement for a few days just as how Hollywood kept silent on TCM last year till later on.

*sorry for the double post, I don't know how to edit quotes into a previously posted post*

I could see that too considering our Blumhouse mazes are veryyyy different. Orlandos events getting enough bad press coverage as is so if they go silent on Blumhouse they'll have a fun day on twitter

I wish he wouldn't have said this, just watch it get pushed back. But if there really truly is something, I'm thinking one house and tram get announced.

p.s. 500th post

It's not far out there actually but seeing how he talked about two mazes at MSS, it's possible he'll do the same here but with AHS and whatever he announces. I believe someone on here mentioned this already.

Is it weird I'm more excited for the AHS part than the announcement? Anyways if he were to announce Leatherface he could tie it into the Polks, since I'm guessing they were based off TCM by how similar they were

EDIT: There's been a change in the lineup, Happy Death Day is in WW & will be announced tomorrow, right after John sets a month long countdown for an announcement for TiTE vs Black Walls in 3D; info given to me by Joey's source

Last edited: