HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

He wouldn't be this cryptic about it. And that the scarezones were already announced last week, so why bring it up unless if an additional one is coming?

At midsummer scream, we didn't have names for scarezones, now we do and he's gonna talk about it tommorow, but they're using twitter Q&A as segways, its only for the morons who don't pay attention, but they feel they need to discuss it. I highly doubt there is another scarezone.

At midsummer scream, we didn't have names for scarezones, now we do and he's gonna talk about it tommorow, but they're using twitter Q&A as segways, its only for the morons who don't pay attention, but they feel they need to discuss it. I highly doubt there is another scarezone.

I would agree, if it wasn't for the fact that the names are on the website officially now.

Reactions: peasoupprincess
Is it weird I'm more excited for the AHS part than the announcement? Anyways if he were to announce Leatherface he could tie it into the Polks, since I'm guessing they were based off TCM by how similar they were

EDIT: There's been a change in the lineup, Happy Death Day is in WW & will be announced tomorrow, right after John sets a month long countdown for an announcement for TiTE vs Black Walls in 3D; info given to me by Joey's source
It's really sad when I would prefer a joke over Leatherface. I'd take HDD anyway over TCM round five.

Did you ask Joey what the scare zones will be? Oh that's right. His source tells him everything except the names of the scare zones.

Welp. No announcement tomorrow. He jinxed it. We're gonna find out the rest of the mazes like in 2010 where we look at the facades. Watch.

I swear, this year has been a total mess with announcements. Not as bad as 2010, but still a mess.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
It's really sad when I would prefer a joke over Leatherface. I'd take HDD anyway over TCM round five.

Did you ask Joey what the scare zones will be? Oh that's right. His source tells him everything except the names of the scare zones.

Welp. No announcement tomorrow. He jinxed it. We're gonna find out the rest of the mazes like in 2010 where we look at the facades. Watch.

I swear, this year has been a total mess with announcements. Not as bad as 2010, but still a mess.
Krampus: Electric Boogaloo (Censored version) or Leatherface? The decision is in your hands...

I think we have an announcement among us, PR wouldn't hop out last minute.... right?!

Am I the only one excited by the potential Leatherface maze? I hope that they take what worked from all of the previous TCM mazes and combine them, while also getting rid of what didn't work. This year skinny Leatherface might actually work since he'll be younger, last year it just kinda took you out of the maze. I also hope we go into Leatherface's dressing room, the one in the trailer where he tries on the face; that looks creepy as hell.

I'm so excited for the AHS segment today!!(and the announcement too) If he announces Insidious it can finally make all those people who say Insidious won't happen shut up; and if he announces Uber Fan we can finally know the whole lineup

Reactions: chris.g
I'm so excited for the AHS segment today!!(and the announcement too) If he announces Insidious it can finally make all those people who say Insidious won't happen shut up; and if he announces Uber Fan we can finally know the whole lineup

I checked his twitter, and he didn't mention anything of AHS outside of the Contest question being related to the show.

Reactions: Kobe Kimble