HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So it's safe to say Insidious or Uber Fan is getting announced this weekend, after that it's gonna be interesting to see what goes next. I feel like Blumhouse is still gonna be our last announcement since it'll be a big marketing push(similar to AHS's announcement last year)

So it's safe to say Insidious or Uber Fan is getting announced this weekend, after that it's gonna be interesting to see what goes next. I feel like Blumhouse is still gonna be our last announcement since it'll be a big marketing push(similar to AHS's announcement last year)

I wouldn't count Blumhouse out of not being announced.

Hell, a part of me wonders if they may stack two announcements, with one of them being a secret.

I wouldn't count Blumhouse out of not being announced.

Hell, a part of me wonders if they may stack two announcements, with one of them being a secret.

ScareLa's a Hollywood local event, so it would make more sense to announce a Hollywood exclusive or two, maybe even a Terror Tram.

I feel like it's going to be this but with all the IP's and the icon with whatever fancy logo they can find for this year. I think they would've said "Exclusive (whatever property) poster" if that were the case but hey, who knows. I wouldn't mind having it.

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
To people saying Chucky is Terror Tram look at the font choice for the Word "Terror" on both of this photos. Might be a stretch as they could reuse Fonts but worth pointing out.
IMG_4163-L (1).jpg
20170802_081010.jpg

Reactions: cdogsumo
Whether the font is a key point to the inclusion of the other Titans, we'll still be seeing Chucky regardless if that's true or not. So at this point we'll be seeing Michael, Freddy, Jason and Chucky in the tram but not Leatherface if it is the Titans?

Whether the font is a key point to the inclusion of the other Titans, we'll still be seeing Chucky regardless if that's true or not. So at this point we'll be seeing Michael, Freddy, Jason and Chucky in the tram but not Leatherface if it is the Titans?
Perhaps it could the Titans (Jason, Michael, Freddy, and Leatherface) with Chucky added. Or maybe they will also add Jigsaw as well.

Perhaps it could the Titans (Jason, Michael, Freddy, and Leatherface) with Chucky added. Or maybe they will also add Jigsaw as well.

Seems a bit ballsy to include Leatherface or Jigsaw to the tram when they have their own maze but I wouldn't really mind it, I just know some if not a lot will though. Didn't TWD do this for some years when it was a scare zone and a maze?

Seems a bit ballsy to include Leatherface or Jigsaw to the tram when they have their own maze but I wouldn't really mind it, I just know some if not a lot will though. Didn't TWD do this for some years when it was a scare zone and a maze?
I said if they wanted to. Right now it seems like the Titans (Including Leatherface) with Chucky added. We don't know if Jigsaw will be included but thats just more speculation.

Plus we also don't really know what Uber Fan is. Could be Leatherface or something else. We will find out soon enough.

Yes when TWD was just a Maze and not a permanent attraction in the years 2012-2014 TWD was a Maze and Terror Tram. In 2013-2014 it was a Maze, Terror Tram, And Scare Zone. In 2015 it was just a Maze.

Reactions: Timberfellingrobot
Sometimes, fonts can be used potentially just as fonts. They don't always have to mean anything, hell; some of the logo's I have greated for content are used frequently by me for other minor things, that doesn't mean it's anything big.

Could the Killer Quartet be involved? Perhaps. But as it stands right now, we only have one figure. And that figure looks a little too much like a doll that will be friends to the end.

Meanwhile, without breaking rules; is there a way to get a better photo of that WW facade? As we only see two thirds of it.