HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 149 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
god now that i think about it happy death days rooms will just be the killer killing the same girl over and over lol

I bought tickets for Saturday Sept. 16 at $269, on August 7th, which is now $299. How did you compare what they were when they first went on sale to what they are now? I don't remember passes being $319 either, I think they highest were $299. So most days that are now $319, if I remember correctly started out at $299.

I checked ticket prices the first day they went up and looking at them after you posted about them. There were a lot of days later into the season for RIP that were $319 when tickets first went on sale. $299 was not the highest, just the middle price, even one day one. A lot of the days I was checking that I was interested in for the $269 price are still $269.

So it looks like the info I got on BoH was true, which honestly disappoints me.

Really can't believe it's taking them this long to get through all the announcements. I don't know if I've ever been truly disappointed by an HHN lineup before, but this looks like it'll be the first time for me. I'm sure I'll still love it, but the only announcement that really got a "wow" out of me this year was The Shining, all the way at the beginning of announcements. Last year was such a solid lineup (imo), so this feels like a step down.

I did hear from my same source that leaked the BoH lineup that they're planning something really big for next year, to the point where they're even cutting some of Grinchmas' budget for this year to set it aside for HHN next year. Supposedly some form of interactive element, but no idea what, whether it's VR or something else.

So it looks like the info I got on BoH was true, which honestly disappoints me.

Really can't believe it's taking them this long to get through all the announcements. I don't know if I've ever been truly disappointed by an HHN lineup before, but this looks like it'll be the first time for me. I'm sure I'll still love it, but the only announcement that really got a "wow" out of me this year was The Shining, all the way at the beginning of announcements. Last year was such a solid lineup (imo), so this feels like a step down.

I did hear from my same source that leaked the BoH lineup that they're planning something really big for next year, to the point where they're even cutting some of Grinchmas' budget for this year to set it aside for HHN next year. Supposedly some form of interactive element, but no idea what, whether it's VR or something else.

That...makes a startling amount of sense.

This year seems fine. The only mazes I am giving a damn about; is Titans, Blumhouse, and AvED. This year, seems as if a buffer to me. And that I almost have the sinking feeling that next year is fan-dedicated like 2016.

Reactions: Horror Lover
That...makes a startling amount of sense.

This year seems fine. The only mazes I am giving a damn about; is Titans, Blumhouse, and AvED. This year, seems as if a buffer to me. And that I almost have the sinking feeling that next year is fan-dedicated like 2016.

I'm still making my way through the first season, but I'm sure I'll love AvED and I think it has a chance at being the most "fun" out of all the houses. Titans I'm sure will be great, but I'm just worried that it'll just end up recycling sets from FvJ and TCM last year, even though both those mazes were stellar. I'm excited to see what Blumhouse will do with all the space it has.

I'm just happy that we finally got eight mazes. I just hope Universal keeps HHN in mind with all this expansion going on.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I'm still making my way through the first season, but I'm sure I'll love AvED and I think it has a chance at being the most "fun" out of all the houses. Titans I'm sure will be great, but I'm just worried that it'll just end up recycling sets from FvJ and TCM last year, even though both those mazes were stellar. I'm excited to see what Blumhouse will do with all the space it has.

I'm just happy that we finally got eight mazes. I just hope Universal keeps HHN in mind with all this expansion going on.

As long as it keeps making a crap-ton of money; HHN will still be heavily used.

My question is when SNW starts to break ground; and the impact it will have on Horror Nights. But that's a different question for a different time.

As for AvED; there is a lot of potential, especially in the later half of season 1 and the entire season 2. I am very excited to see what they do with that house, as there is so much they could do.

Not my fault you clicked on the spoiler:D

I'm sorry if I made you mad. Wait, are you talking about me or the guy on the other forum who leaked quite possibly everything?
I didn't click on the spoiler, it just makes me mad that earlier he was like I don't want to reveal some things, and then just hours later he does.

And no I'm not talking about you

Reactions: ush.hacker
Wow, leak city over there, he gave up everything with one feather tickle.

I love that HHN has the power of using IP's consistently and its now their M.O., makes it a go to destination. But the red tape that it brings kinda sucks the anticipation right out of us and so we rely on leaks and rumors. Its fun in small bits. Too much birthday cake sometimes.

Hey ush hacker can give me more information about helloween scarezone characters like how many actors and how many chainsaw characters since you're were at the scare academy last nights how did you get to go to scare academy because your not a actor or maze host do you work for universal studios Hollywood