HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
MV5BN2FlNGM2NTYtYTFlMC00NTk5LTgxMzctYjRlZmEwNWY5NTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxNzk0MTY@._V1_.jpg

Insidious: Chapter 4 (2018) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

So this could be coincidence, but the guy who leaked the 2 unknown mazes (specifically in the Jp area) said that there would a be "dirty lady" (pic above or something similar) and inmates or something related to a prison and in the link it talks says that their will be two prison spirts (p.s. I have no clue how to put that spoiler thing in lol)

Last edited:
MV5BN2FlNGM2NTYtYTFlMC00NTk5LTgxMzctYjRlZmEwNWY5NTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxNzk0MTY@._V1_.jpg

Insidious: Chapter 4 (2018) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

so this could be coincidence, but the guy who leaked the 2 unknown mazes (specifically Jp area) said that there would dirty lady (pic above) and inmates or something related to a prison and in the link it talks says that their will be two prison spirts

I can't open that spoiler. xD

That said, nice to see something promotional for I4.

Reactions: marip123
i can't believe im saying this but if they do the house right i won't mind seeing fnaf or cod zombies, look as long as it's fun or scary it's good in my book

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
Speaking of Insidious Chapter 4 here's what that one guy who leaked everything said about it....
The name of the maze is Insidious: Beyond the Further. It sounds like the first half of the maze is I4, where scares will be provided by the Dirty Lady and the Key Demon(who has keys for fingers and keeps his victims in prison cells). After that, you go through the red door into some I3 scenes and then from there it's Further scenes. The finale is 5 Demons at once; gonna be a pretty intense house

Edit: A source of mine has just revealed JP is Trick R Treat and that the house is from the sequel coming out in God knows when. PC is also an original loosely based on the Mummy but with nods to FNAF & TITE in it. It's called "Blackout 3D"

Last edited:
Jesus Karpy, do you work the marketing team or something? You even included obiligatory advertising in the FNAF one. It's 10PM and I thought those were real for a good second. :confused:

also irony is that in one fnaf game they had a sound effect from the blumhouse intro, guess what's getting annouced

FNAF USH Forums by Alvin Prak, on Flickr
Well, that just confirms it. Also getting inside info that Wisteria Lane will be used for the R.I.P tour where guests will experience "To Kill a Mockingbird: Maycomb County Afterdark". Basically it's like the Insidious backlot experience in 2013 with the whole projection mapping thing, except with Boo Radley's house. And then Scout Finch pops up behind you in her ham costume and rolls away in a tire. This is 100% legit guys. My source would never lie to me.

Reactions: ChaseTuff
FNAF USH Forums by Alvin Prak, on Flickr
Well, that just confirms it. Also getting inside info that Wisteria Lane will be used for the R.I.P tour where guests will experience "To Kill a Mockingbird: Maycomb County Afterdark". Basically it's like the Insidious backlot experience in 2013 with the whole projection mapping thing, except with Boo Radley's house. And then Scout Finch pops up behind you in her ham costume and rolls away in a tire. This is 100% legit guys. My source would never lie to me.

Shoot my source told me that to; he also leaked the 2018 lineup and revealed that It is being built in a secret maze location on the backlot

I know this is bringing up something from a couple weeks back, but I can't believe the amount of people who actually enjoyed Annabelle Creation, it's really, really bad. I can't remember the last time I saw such a boring paint by the numbers horror film. I laughed multiple times when the movie wasn't trying to be funny, most of the acting is mediocre, almost all of the characters had no development. It seems most people are giving the movie praise for its scares but there was only 2 sections of the movie that actually had good scares, the rest were all generic horror movie scares, there's even one of the most offensive jump scares I've ever seen, I was sitting there in awe at what I had just seen. If you haven't seen it don't.

It would be a great house though.

I know this is bringing up something from a couple weeks back, but I can't believe the amount of people who actually enjoyed Annabelle Creation, it's really, really bad. I can't remember the last time I saw such a boring paint by the numbers horror film. I laughed multiple times when the movie wasn't trying to be funny, most of the acting is mediocre, almost all of the characters had no development. It seems most people are giving the movie praise for its scares but there was only 2 sections of the movie that actually had good scares, the rest were all generic horror movie scares, there's even one of the most offensive jump scares I've ever seen, I was sitting there in awe at what I had just seen. If you haven't seen it don't.

It would be a great house though.

If the Conjuring Universe did come to the event I'm sure it would've been a great house... but the fact it was only 62 pages worries me a ton

Wisteria Lane will be used for the R.I.P tour where guests will experience "To Kill a Mockingbird: Maycomb County Afterdark".

Wisteria Lane was never used to film "To Kill a Mocking Bird" the street directly below it was.

The name of the street that it was filmed on is Elm street and fun FACK: The houses on that street were bought from the City of LA when they were about to get destroyed to make Los Doyer Stadium. Awesome, right?

There are people who are convinced that IT and Conjuring are coming to HHN '17 even when the facades are almost done. Nothing of even that shape is in those movies. Let's not even start with the people who still thing WW is Conjuring. You'd be surprised.

FNAF is one of those mazes that sounds awesome in your head but when it comes to creative and practical effects to telling a good story it's nearly impossible. I can see it becoming a VR experience but never a physical maze.