HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FNAF just released it's fifth game to actually good feedback; the sixth game is now in development with a delayment period; and the film should come out in the next year or two.

It hasn't hit it's peak yet, but as I said before (and that you seem to forget); how does that relate to HHN 2017.

If it does, record it dearly. :tongue:

To be blunt, I will be livid if nothing happens tomorrow.

If nothing is announced tomorrow we might as well wait it out till opening day. This year has been hell behind the scenes and I'm sure John will be glad when it's over

The level of knowledge that Alex has on FNAF makes me seriously suspicious.

I love horror games. Nothing to be ashamed of that, although that I do enjoy watching the games (playing them terrifies me beyond perception). :)

Although, I am always suspicious. How has that not been something of notice for me? :tongue::cheers:

If nothing is announced tomorrow we might as well wait it out till opening day. This year has been hell behind the scenes and I'm sure John will be glad when it's over

I think it's going to make Murdy look like the fool if nothing happens tomorrow; and that I love Murdy as a content creator.

Reactions: ChaseTuff
Why all you have to do is a google search to get that information. Just because you don't like video games doesn't make anyone else who enjoys them weird.

Same thing I get for people who don't understand certain cartoons. Just because some people likes it, it doesn't automatically make it weird.

Horror, is a selective breed. And that people will be able to like or not like certain things. Games, are wildcards to me.

Games like TLoU and RE Biohazard I can get through..but Outlast or FNAF gets me like,

giphy.gif

Murdy seems confident that he'll be able to announce something tomorrow. Then again, the Evil Dead delay did happen but that was a month back and not almost 18 days until opening day.

Hopefully something's announced, but I am not hoping yet.

Guess this is where I'm showing my age... I don't even know WTF Five Nights at Freddies is. I haven't played a video game since the Atari 2600.

To explain quickly, Modern horror game franchise. Has multiple titles in it, with multiple books (along with new ones coming) and a feature film in Development at Blumhouse (Production Company being featured this year in HHN).

Also inspired multiple other cheap to make horror titles in the gaming genre, and has a good following of size and numbers.

That sums it up in a nutshell.

Harry Potter

I would say the extended queue itself is the problem. More than it just being next to Potter.

MV5BN2FlNGM2NTYtYTFlMC00NTk5LTgxMzctYjRlZmEwNWY5NTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxNzk0MTY@._V1_.jpg

Insidious: Chapter 4 (2018) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

So this could be coincidence, but the guy who leaked the 2 unknown mazes (specifically in the Jp area) said that there would a be "dirty lady" (pic above or something similar) and inmates or something related to a prison and in the link it talks says that their will be two prison spirts (p.s. I have no clue how to put that spoiler thing in lol)
Whoa, Insidious 4 is rated R? That brings up my expectations a little bit. I never bothered with 3 since I didn't like the second one. But if this is set in a prison, that should be really cool.
To speak logistically; I think FNAF will eventually come to Horror Nights.

How fast, depends on who is the distribution company.

FNAF has become a mascot of easy to make horror titles; and that knowing Cawthon, it would easily allow him to collaborate with a highly respected group that could extend his stories immersively.

I think FNAF will come, especially with Blumhouse being featured heavily this year. In what form, that is to be guessed.

That said, onto just saying something; Blumhouse has a stellar facade so-far. Looks a helluvalot better than the Orlando facade, and feels like it works great with the environment.
I don't see FNaF ever happening as a standalone house. The only way I even see that remotely happening is if we get a Blumhouse of Horrors 2.0. That, I can see being likely in the future as they can keep the theater set-up that would blend well with the awkward layout of Parisian. Plus, they can repeat it by switching out different movies.
I'll drink bleach if nothing gets announced tomorrow.
I would love to see this.*

*There are some idiots out there who will think I'm being serious.
Watch it be next Monday :bang:
I would not be surprised at this point. They should just announce the last two NO LATER than this week. Waiting until the MONTH OF the event to announce something is ludicrous.

Reactions: HHNManics
Basically it's an OK game with a reputation ruined by its 11 year old fanbase community.

Get ready for the backlash tomorrow, folks. There's gonna be a bucket load of it.
Yeah...don't even get me started on the fan fiction. Yeeeeeessshh

Watch them announce a new logo for HHN instead. They will probably wait until employee preview at this rate to announce Insidious since they're so determined for that trailer to drop.

At this point, I just wanna read the disappointment on everyone's comments who thought IT, The Conjuring, Trick 'r Treat, Hellraiser, The Thing, Face/Off, and Resident Evil (I saw a few), would be the mazes and that the facades were "fakes" that would be torn down the week of Opening Night for the "REAL" ones.
:clap::saw:

At this point, I just wanna read the disappointment on everyone's comments who thought It, The Conjuring, The Thing, Face/Off, and Resident Evil (I saw a few), would be the mazes and that the facades were "fakes" that would be torn down the week of Opening Night for the "REAL" ones.
:clap::saw:
Did people actually believe that? That might be the most idiotic thing I've heard in the HHN community since the kid recording himself trespassing the 2015 Halloween maze and bringing HHNFan16 into it (which is no doubt the #1 most idiotic thing that's ever happened in the HHN community).

Did people actually believe that? That might be the most idiotic thing I've heard in the HHN community since the kid recording himself trespassing the 2015 Halloween maze and bringing HHNFan16 into it (which is no doubt the #1 most idiotic thing that's happened in the HHN community).

I forgot which video, but beginning of this month there was one comment from a girl who claimed the brick layering for JP maze looks "fake and removable", and that it was a disguise for the "real maze". It had 32 upvotes and 6 comments speculating about if other mazes were like that as well.

Reactions: KreepyKarpy